Canada Admits Lying

Said1 said:
See you on the hill Friday for our "mock" celebration! Rock on dude! :cheers2:

I'll be the guy with three layers of clothes on. So that when the camera passes by I can look like someone different everytime!

MrMarbles said:
I'll be the guy with three layers of clothes on. So that when the camera passes by I can look like someone different everytime!

Wow, your good!

It'll be like playing "Where's Marbles". :D

Just want to add "I forgot about that" All the old farts up in Timmins "walk the mall everyday' that is they power walk around the mall at 6AM. :laugh:

I wish Marbles was back! :thup: In any case, is Said1 trying to get US to stop the invasion? It's a matter of time. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I wish Marbles was back! :thup: In any case, is Said1 trying to get US to stop the invasion? It's a matter of time. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Idle threats will get you no where. I ain't scared. And besides who wants to get up at 6am (Timmins is located at the north pole btw) and mall walk anyway? Like. The stores aren't even OPEN.

Idle threats will get you no where. I ain't scared. And besides who wants to get up at 6am (Timmins is located at the north pole btw) and mall walk anyway? Like. The stores aren't even OPEN.

Ummm, not even the donuts? Tis all that really matters...

Forum List

Back