Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Canada Admits LYING ABOUT IT'S POPULATION TO STOP THE U.S. FROM INVADING

THE WORLD'S SECOND
LARGEST COUNTRY

HAS THE SMALLEST POPULATION

Hoping to stave off a U.S. invasion the Canadian Government has secretly been inflating its population statistics for decades. The official population of 30 million Canadians seems small enough but the actual population is one tenth of that, only 3 million. That's one Canadian for every 100 Americans.

Secret Plan

Canadians have gone to elaborate means to keep their real population secret from the U.S.

In the fifties while Americans were building bomb shelters, the Canadian government was building mock skyscrapers and false fronts across the country.

From the air or a distance it made small villages look like towns or cities. This was only one of many ruses Canadians have been forced to use.

Read Rest Here......If You Dare

Kathianne said:
I KNEW IT! Damn Canadians! :laugh:

Shouldn't this be in humor? Hey, we don't have Canadian humor? :shocked:

This had me in tears!
IT HASN'T BEEN EASY FOR THE CANADIANS

With an armed forces of only 15,000 men. There are hundreds of military bases across Canada but some have as few as two soldiers who must take turns marching and ordering each other around.

The entire site is really funny.

From Said1's site:
IT HASN'T BEEN EASY FOR THE CANADIANS

* With an armed forces of only 15,000 men. There are hundreds of military bases across Canada but some have as few as two soldiers who must take turns marching and ordering each other around. To keep up appearances during the gulf war, all Canadian military personnel were posted to the gulf, except for one soldiers left at each coast to stand guard at home.

* The Canadian government issues each Canadian with 10 passports in 10 different names and identities. Every time they cross the border into the states, they have to use a different passport. It isn't easy keeping track of them all. Is it any wonder so many terrorists and spy agencies are able to get hold of Canadian passports?

* Considering its real population, Canada has done amazingly well for itself. Especially in the number of hockey stars, Olympic medal winners etc. it has produced.

* Canadians are some of the best educated and well read people in the world. They have to be, to do all the jobs and play all the roles that are required of them.

PLAN B

Canadian law requires Canadians to be polite and friendly. If the population scam doesn't work they have to fall back on Plan B: hoping that they're too nice to be invaded.

Said1 said:
I'm going to pm this site to Marbles, may bring him out of the woods.

Have to go to the loo now, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Said1 said:
What's so funny? I was trying to be nice - plan B, eh?

I did send it though.

Due to the Patriot Act this site is monitored, thus you secret is out. Sorry, carry on.

Said1 said:
PPfffftt! From who?
FBI badge # 34101 and in conjunction Canadian Mountie #10353, (though they lie, it's really #3.)

Kathianne said:
I know I have. :thup:

I'm normally fairly reasonable, unless hanging by a thread, although I think that putz "Murry" at Legal Aid felt the full force of my wrath. :firing:
I'm still tense from all that!

Said1 said:
I'm normally fairly reasonable, unless hanging by a thread, although I think that putz "Murry" at Legal Aid felt the full force of my wrath. :firing:
I'm still tense from all that!
All works out in the end. All of us are on notice, Said1 can be just as tough as me, though most of you will not know that! :laugh:

Forum List

Back