Canada a Topic - Enlighten me....

T

treat2

Someone want to enlighten me as to why Canada is the 2nd most posted to "Topic" at this Board?

Yeah, I know all about Canada being a refuge (and agree). (It's also cold).

So, what gives with Canada, aside from us being able to get B.C. Bud, and reasonably priced prescriptions there?

Somehow I just knew that when I saw your name as the last post in this forum it would be a post lacking any type of common sense.

I'll enlighten you!

Canadians come to this board. They post. We respond. Americans wrote or posted articles in this forum. Canadians have responded.

I knew when I saw this post just what the rest of your posts would look like. I was correct. :rolleyes:

... only an ignorant bunch of mods could possibly read and attract so many ignorant posts, regardless of what country they came from.

It sure lowers my opinion of folks in Canada.

Originally posted by treat2
... only an ignorant bunch of mods could possibly read and attract so many ignorant posts, regardless of what country they came from.

It sure lowers my opinion of folks in Canada.

That's your opinion!

And my opinion is that only degenerates and scumbags come from the Weehawken area of NJ. What income bracket do you need to be in to qualify for section 8 housing there?

Your here and posting aren't you? guess your pretty ignorant yourself then!

What's worse is a person that comes to the board and has nothing good or intelligent to say, but bash!!!! Guess your pretty bored ha!

Forum List

Back