Can your beauty work against you?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
My GF's brother is very beautiful. She says that he is so beautiful, that everyone is in love with him including HIMSELF. Also she says, that people who are extremely beautiful get cheated out of their own time to fall in love with others, because their own beauty forces them to love themselves above all. Do you think that this is possible? (He does spend more time in the bathroom than his sister, is it his own beauty that keeps him there, and is it that keeps him away from getting into girls? I found him 3 GF's, the girls loved him, but he turned out to be a fish.) Does your own extreme beauty short-circuit your ability to fall in love in others as opposed to yourself? Are you yourself the fastest competitor to all others who you want when you are so beautiful?

My GF's brother is very beautiful. She says that he is so beautiful, that everyone is in love with him including HIMSELF. Also she says, that people who are extremely beautiful get cheated out of their own time to fall in love with others, because their own beauty forces them to love themselves above all. Do you think that this is possible? (He does spend more time in the bathroom than his sister, is it his own beauty that keeps him there, and is it that keeps him away from getting into girls? I found him 3 GF's, the girls loved him, but he turned out to be a fish.) Does your own extreme beauty short-circuit your ability to fall in love in others as opposed to yourself? Are you yourself the fastest competitor to all others who you want when you are so beautiful?

Some beautiful people are not even aware of themselves. And if they are, they don't compare themselves to others. Only very insecure attractive people do that. Too bad, for them. Beauty fades, and dumb is forever, as the saying goes...:badgrin:

you are asking several questions... so what is it you want an answer for?

Bottom line is....if people are falling in love with you just your beauty... then what they are looking for and offering...is worthless.

Last edited:
Yes your looks can get in the way. Every year I send people photos of me for Christmas. They get mad. Certainly has to be jealousy.

Forum List

Back