Can you think of anything...

But you can use it when creating brownies, cupcakes, cake, rice crispie treats, candy... etc. The list goes on. Adds flavor as well as the obvious effects of the THC.

But... of all those things I've only had it in Brownies.

Rice Krispie treats are like trippin'...

But you can use it when creating brownies, cupcakes, cake, rice crispie treats, candy... etc. The list goes on. Adds flavor as well as the obvious effects of the THC.

Yeah, ever had Rice Krispie treats with Shrooms in them? Personally I prefer Shroom tea... I can make it extremely potent... but them Rice Krispies man I've tripped pretty crazy before on them.

Yeah, ever had Rice Krispie treats with Shrooms in them? Personally I prefer Shroom tea... I can make it extremely potent... but them Rice Krispies man I've tripped pretty crazy before on them.

I had some of the African Mushrooms and made tea, but with my GERD it made me nauseous, I get sick drinking hot tea on an empty stomach..also..sooo....and for some reason I have never had a very good high from shrooms.....I did score 5 grams of hash, I haven't had any since the early 1980's....

Yeah, it reminded me of the first time I got high on weed, streamers and melting.....

^^^ If you are not going to be quiet, what room is there for you to tell anyone else to? None.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Freakin' Jabba the Hutt comin' in HERE talkin' about pie​
I'm here because this is a public chat that the rest of us here are welcome to join. If you didn't want anyone else involved in it, it should have been started in your private chat spot instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If you are not going to be quiet, what room is there for you to tell anyone else to? None.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm here because this is a public chat that the rest of us here are welcome to join. If you didn't want anyone else involved in it, it should have been started in your private chat spot instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I didn't start this topic, Jabba. Somebody else did. I just think you are the Ugly.

That delights the taste buds more than some good caramel? I'm trying too, but I'm drawing a blank. I mean, there are other great flavors, but nothing does it for me the way caramel does.

NAS0121051-400x400.jpg

which I haven't seen since a kid, or

cherry-mash1.jpg

which wal-mart carries and has at the checkout line

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I didn't start this topic, Jabba. Somebody else did. I just think you are the Ugly.​
No but you are the one who thinks that only you and who you want to talk to are the only people who should be allowed to take part in the chat as if this forum is your own personal playground that you can push around anyone that you feel like pushing around at which in my opinion is what makes you the ugly one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hey Holly, what is that hideous monstrosity in your avatar next to that fat guy?

Last edited:
^^^ This may be a dumb question, but are you suggesting that they use the ignore feature on me or are you saying that you yourself are going to use it on them?

Hey Holly, what is that hideous monstrosity in your avatar next to that fat guy?​
Someone you will have to get used to seeing as long as I am here and if my most favorite singer happens to be bigger than most people, I have no complaints because it only means more of him for me to love. :) :) :)

God bless you two and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. For the record, James grew to be six feet and five inches tall which does make him bigger than most people. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back