can you tell what this is in the photo

what do you see in the photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
just a basic question, is there anything you can definitively claim the construction of what ever thing is still standing for this time the photo was taken

southcorestands.gif

I don't think it is any part of the WTC, that building collapsed floor by floor. It seems to be a building across the street but obstructed by smoke.

I don't think it is any part of the WTC, that building collapsed floor by floor. It seems to be a building across the street but obstructed by smoke.

its the inner core..your post is a perfect example of how people don't even know the official story..still stuck back on things like the NOVA simulation of the collapse that just left out the core or the popular mechanics pancake theory it was debunked by truthers so then they invented this one

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

its the inner core..your post is a perfect example of how people don't even know the official story..still stuck back on things like the NOVA simulation of the collapse that just left out the core or the popular mechanics pancake theory it was debunked by truthers so then they invented this one

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

It's too far away from the standing WTC building to be an inner core of it's twin tower.

Low resolution pictures or frames from a video can sometimes be very difficult or impossible to use as a reference for solid opinion. Do you have a video clip that shows the collapse from this angle?

To me, it looks like a building in the distance, but the resolution is bad, the perspective is too distorted by dust in the top half of the image, and the pyroclastic cloud rolling out at the bottom (this is what overturned vehicles and sent firemen sailing up stairwells in nearby buildings) hides virtually everything else.

It looks like a giant poodle trampling the city and is heading north. Other than that, I can't tell if there is gypsum, concrete, and/or steel.

Forum List

Back