Can YOU spare O'Keefe a dime?

Maybe Okeefe should get Federal Funding like NPR does?

Maybe you shoud get up to speed on the FACTS, as NPR is NOT "federally funded" as Limbaugh and company would have you believe. Do the homework properly, and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you're still confused, I'll help you out just this once.

So NPR and PBS are running advertisements to encourage us to tell our representatives not to defund them because they aren't really funded and don't get money from the Federal Government?

Good to know that you have no problem lying through your teeth.

And to answer the question. No, I can't spare a dime for O'Keefe. I need my money more at the moment.

Maybe you shoud get up to speed on the FACTS, as NPR is NOT "federally funded" as Limbaugh and company would have you believe. Do the homework properly, and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you're still confused, I'll help you out just this once.

So NPR and PBS are running advertisements to encourage us to tell our representatives not to defund them because they aren't really funded and don't get money from the Federal Government?

Forgive me here, Taichi. There is a way you aren't lying. You could just be incredibly stupid.

I just presumed that you weren't.

So friggen what, he wants money.

Don't DONATE IF you think he's a slime ball.

And I think they should rename the reliable source from the Compost, the National Enquire.

good grief.:lol::cuckoo:

Grow up and take an honest look at things for once, Stephanie. O'Keefe IS a slime ball, and has been DOCUMENTED as such. If YOU can logically and factually disprove ANYTHING in the Washington Post article, then do so and stop bleating the Limbaugh mantras.

LOL, me grow up. coming from you that is funny. And I'll make UP MY OWN mind on who I think is a slime ball, but you are free to believe whatever you want, you've always been like a sheep as it is.
They don't call this newspaper the Washington Compost for nothing.:lol:

There you have it folks....Stephanie is just full of it like every other willfully ignorant neocon parrot....she can't logically or factually disprove the information in the Washington Post....but because whatever neocon bullhorn she adheres to tells her the WP is a BAD liberal rag, old Steph just goes right with the flow. Critical thinking is NOT Steph's strong suit...but blowing smoke when challenged to an honest debate seems to be up old Steph's alley.

PBS and NPR are two separate entities, genius......and if you had been paying attention, you'd know that the neocon GOP is going after the CPB, of which NPR gets a small percentage (less than 5) in grants from. Do some honest research to find that out, because I'm damned tired of doing the homework for willfully ignorant clods like you, Avatar.

PBS is more directly federally funded, but is STILL heavily grant and donations dependent.

Next time you want to call someone a liar Avatar, know WTF you're talking about before your fingers hit the keys, unless you change from Avatar to Braying Ass.

Forgive me here, Taichi. There is a way you aren't lying. You could just be incredibly stupid.

I just presumed that you weren't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3472653-post25.html

PBS and NPR are two separate entities, genius......and if you had been paying attention, you'd know that the neocon GOP is going after the CPB, of which NPR gets a small percentage (less than 5) in grants from. Do some honest research to find that out, because I'm damned tired of doing the homework for willfully ignorant clods like you, Avatar.

PBS is more directly federally funded, but is STILL heavily grant and donations dependent.

Next time you want to call someone a liar Avatar, know WTF you're talking about before your fingers hit the keys, unless you change from Avatar to Braying Ass.

Actually, I conceded that you might just be stupid. I just gave you more credit than that.

Of course, considering you are acting as if I was ever saying that PBS and NPR are the same entity, I should probably reconsider my conclusion. Especially since you've also conceded that NPR does indeed recieve Federal Funding. Something you were denying in the post I was responding to.

Thank you for being so stupid that you admit that you are lying while trying to prove that you aren't.

O'keefe will raise far more than $100K.

He may have to give up ownership of his work, but that is chump change for the exposure and notoriety the young man's work creates.

I would be surprised if he doesn't already have several offers on the table.

O'Keefe will have to get the same backers that put the money into Limbaugh's pockets. Problem is, Limbaugh's excuse for getting caught in his numerous lies is that he's an "entertainer" and NOT a news reporter.

O'Keefe has no such cover...so as he continues to be nailed for his video hatchet jobs, it'll be interesting to see who is willing to put their good name on the line for a warped ideology.

Actually, I conceded that you might just be stupid. I just gave you more credit than that.

Of course, considering you are acting as if I was ever saying that PBS and NPR are the same entity, I should probably reconsider my conclusion. Especially since you've also conceded that NPR does indeed recieve Federal Funding. Something you were denying in the post I was responding to.

Thank you for being so stupid that you admit that you are lying while trying to prove that you aren't.

And once again, we see Avatar just being a lying, braying ass.

To date, no proof provided that NPR is running the advertisements as Avatar claims. So Avatar lumping in NPR with PBS in the same sentence is misleading, distorting and just plain dishonest....of which Avatar, being the intellectual coward that he is, tries to deny with convoluted logic.

To date, nowhere did I "concede" that NPR receives Federal Funding as Avatar's ideological icons in the neocon punditry would have people believe....nor did I state that NPR was totally devoid of federal dollars. Evidently, Avatar is either willfully ignorant or just too damned dumb to understand how things work. So for audience clarification, I'll do the honest homework that Avatar should have done:

About NPR: Public Radio Finances

To date, neither Avatar nor any of the other braying asses here can disprove the information presented on O'Keefe.

Last edited:
If I recall he's getting sued by ACORN.

Why is it the left gets bent outta shape when something they support is found to be criminal?

You'd think they would be a little more thankful to find out they don't need to waste money on ACORN, an org that supports child prostitution and welfare fraud.

None of that is true. Hence the law suit.

O'keefe will raise far more than $100K.

He may have to give up ownership of his work, but that is chump change for the exposure and notoriety the young man's work creates.

I would be surprised if he doesn't already have several offers on the table.

O'keefe's a joke and he has lousy screen presence. Briebart and those that like Briebart's muckracking are the only people that take that clown seriously anymore.

Forum List

Back