Can You Say Maunder Minimum?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Note that the peak for 24 was approximately half that of 23. Also note that we are currently already as low as the minimum that ended cycle 23, at approximately 8.5-9 years into an average-11-year cycle. Theoretically, we still have a couple of years to go before the actual minimum is reached, though 11 years IS an average. . . . Based on all this information, it is my considered opinion that we are about to enter an extended minimum, if we are not already in one.”

A Solar Activity Update- By Stephanie Osborn

And for my scientific superior Left, the Maunder Minimum was a record low solar activity that created what is known as The Little Ice Age, which did not end until the 1800’s.

“Note that the peak for 24 was approximately half that of 23. Also note that we are currently already as low as the minimum that ended cycle 23, at approximately 8.5-9 years into an average-11-year cycle. Theoretically, we still have a couple of years to go before the actual minimum is reached, though 11 years IS an average. . . . Based on all this information, it is my considered opinion that we are about to enter an extended minimum, if we are not already in one.”

So.why is the temperature still.going up?

YES!

Maunder Minimum is almost a given now.. We are entering a stacked La Niña event and a cold AMO and PDO.. If the Coming La Niña goes significantly cold its going to be a real frigid winter in the US.

Because it’s not. Record ice this year.

Only altered data sources are continuing to rise. Balloon data sets used for satellite verification show no warming for 22 years 5 months as of July of this year.

No..... 4th hottest year on record. Heatwaves above the Arctic circle and stuff. Average global temps rose in 2017 too.

So, why is the temperature still going up?

Only altered data sources are continuing to rise. Balloon data sets used for satellite verification show no warming for 22 years 5 months as of July of this year.
Oh FFS. You are one of those who believe 97% of the world's cilmage scientists are part of some.kinda conspiracy aren't you.

No..... 4th hottest year on record. Heatwaves above the Arctic circle and stuff. Average global temps rose in 2017 too.

Do you have training in Atmospheric Physics and how our planet cools? Obviously not as the earth is always paradoxical when crossing from warming to cooling.. The warming currently happening in the Arctic is regional and pulsed, which is what it does when heat is being transferred to the arctic upper atmosphere and release.. The Ice pack is growing as the surface is below average by 3 deg F.

Oh FFS. You are one of those who believe 97% of the world's cilmage scientists are part of some.kinda conspiracy aren't you.
Nice try Saul Alyinsky...

I am a physicist/meteorologist that understands the earths systems.. You and the rest of your church have tried many times to discredit and malign me... And you will always fail...

You believe the lie of the 97% and are a fool who worships at the church of AGW..

Stop parroting your masters, grow a brain and think for yourself.

Do you have training in Atmospheric Physics and how our planet cools? Obviously not as the earth is always paradoxical when crossing from warming to cooling.. The warming currently happening in the Arctic is regional and pulsed, which is what it does when heat is being transferred to the arctic upper atmosphere and release.. The Ice pack is growing as the surface is below average by 3 deg F.
That just isn't true.

Are you just making this up as you go along?

I am a physicist/meteorologist that understands the earths systems.. You and the rest of your church have tried many times to discredit and malign me... And you will always fail...

You believe the lie of the 97% and are a fool who worships at the church of AGW..
Yeah, no.

I do not believe you.

Stop parroting your masters, grow a brain and think for yourself.
Lol, stumped you huh.

Yeah, no.

I do not believe you.
Maunder Minimum impacted the earths climate for 2 centuries.

Buy your jacket now.

B891B11D-D9EE-4C6C-985C-18D105A2DC7E.gif

That just isn't true.

You really don't have a clue... I posted a very simplified version of a very complex system here --> Paradoxical Earth.. Complex responses often misinterpreted...

Lets see if you can grasp even a very basic concept...

That just isn't true.

You really don't have a clue... I posted a very simplified version of a very complex system here --> Paradoxical Earth.. Complex responses often misinterpreted...

Lol, yeah I can cut and paste too.

Please show us where people are caring about the 97%?:backpedal:

That just isn't true.

Lol, yeah I can cut and paste too.
Enjoy you're total ignorance.... Once a fool always a fool!

Please show us where people are caring about the 97%?:backpedal:
Please show us where people are caring about you.

Forum List

Back