Can You Say HypoCriTe????

As always you wingnuts miss the point, but I guess if you got the point you wouldn't be wingnuts. Oh well.

Bush (include Reagan and Bush Sr too) was president, still with me, well they pushed through much legislation, an illegal invasion was one item, still here? Anyway their legislation failed the nation, the working class, the national debt, the infrastructure, you name it, they failed. But legislation in and of itself isn't bad, take for instance, equal rights or voting rights, or improvements to the nation, or help for needy children, these are good things. But giving the wealthy more as the debt grows, hmm, not a good thing.

So now to the point, you guys failed, plain and simple, no getting around it, and thus I am allowed both by my citizenship and by your bad policy to poke fun. Get it, and now have a good laugh and hide for a while dunces. If Obama fails after eight years you can speak up, till then STFU.
suck my hairy left ball you fucking twat...are you still with me?.....then ill teabag ya....you still there?....your a fucking jerk ....see im allowed by my citizenship and your NEO-LEFTIST bullshit to poke fun....got it?....

I watched that video and this one followed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - SHOCKING Obama words: bombshell anti-white audio uncovered![/ame]

shock.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yeah, Reagan was so awful he pulled us out of the worst recession we'd had in 40 years. Terrible. That's why he was re-elected in a landslide his second term, and is considered to be one of the greatest presidents ever.

Imagine that... a politician whose rhetoric don't match his actions.

Who'da thunk?

When did it become a law we aren't allowed to speak against our president until after their term?

One supposes that restricting freedom of speech is how Midcan sees Obama lasting two terms.

Forum List

Back