Can you pass the citizenship test?

94% just rambling through it as fast as I could. The questions were so easy I was getting bored. However, for someone not born and educated here, it would not be so easy and would require a substantial amount of study to actually do well. Think about it; if you moved to China, and wanted to become a citizen, how much would you know based on a similar test?

What bothers me more is the idea that there probably are a good percentage of natural born US citizens who wouldn't pass this test.

I have to wonder what the implications of this thread are, intentional or not. Implying that, if an American citizen can't pass that test, they are either hypocrites or ignorant yokels that demand more from immigrants than of themselves, when immigrants have and should pass through careful and rigorous examinations. Perhaps, Americans take their citizenship for granted, I grant that. It still doesn't validate 12+ MILLION illegal immigrants that won't bother even bothering to apply legally. As for the ones that do actuay immigrate legally and Do pass those tests, THAT is what America is all about. Not exclusion or xenophobia or all that pro-illegal nonsense.

So, nobody has a reply to my last post? I have a few theories as to why I get few replies. Ignore me, I am the ugly truth. Or, on the other hand, my posts are a grammatical mess. I am not a intellectual, so my assertions should be ignored...except, there is a grain of underlying truth to them. And, my posts are an antidote to liberal propaganda. I am also antagonistic. So? Try this on for size: An illegal alien barges into your house (with a cadre of six other Mexicans with bats or crude weapons and threaten to kill you, ( I keelz you, Mutherf*ker). Over something so trivial, most Americans would either be embarrassed or apologize for. Not illegal aliens Mexican immigrants. No, they defend their rights to take away your rights. THAT happened to me in 1998. THAT is what they stand for, selfishness blind ignorance, mixed with hostility and aggression. So, from that day on, I have been against these "immigrants". I have been the brunt of further outrages and that just fuels my rage against them, and anyone naive enough to support them. God may forgive you your good intentions, I DON"T. I wish you Illegal supporters would shut up already, and move in amongst them and see what the fuss is really about. You gutless jerks. Do it. If you have a shred of integrity. So, I think that moral cowardice is why nobody answers my post. Talk the talk, and walk the walk. Please, put all that claptrap to a test, an learn something about yourself. The truth shall set YOU free.

I'm taking it right now but already found one incorrect question under American History:

What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?

Supposedly the right answer is freed the slaves but in reality it did not actually free them. :eusa_whistle:

2nd incorrect sort of:

During the Cold War, what were Americans most worried about? I'd say it was more of nuclear weapons then communism but that's just me.

Last edited:
Well finished it a few minutes ago. Got 100% (96 out of 96). The quiz was relatively easy but there were a few I had to look at the options for (like the two biggest rivers).

However, everybody knows that Herbie Hancock wrote the Constitution, not Thomas Jefferson. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back