Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Avatar4321, Mar 16, 2011.
Without looking them up?
Are they written on your heart? Do you keep them? Do you try?
Well, you know some smartass is going to post this video so it may as well be me.
probably not. please excuse the order and the wording.
don't bear false witness
don't use the lords name in vain
no false idols
Been to long since catholic school.
However, I may follow them as closely as is humanly possible and not even know it. or I could be a complete jerk
1. I am the Lord thy God thou shall not have false gods before Me.
2. Thou shall not take the Lord thy God's name in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Sabbath.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother.
5. Thou shall not kill.
6. Thou shall not commit adultery.
7. Thou shall not steal.
8. Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife.
10. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's goods.
* The last three might be out of order.
Keep to nearly most of them. Number 2 is a bugger at times.
Why is that a not-to-be-questioned decree of a supernatural Punisher makes acts like theft and murder wrong when there are rational, earthly basis for refraining from criminal behavior?
Separate names with a comma.