Can You Name The Smallest Government Spender Since Dwight D. Eisenhower

Can you name the whitest US President since last week?

Spent so little that we're $6 trillion deeper in debt. :rolleyes:

Well..

Explain it to us all.

How exactly do you pay down the nation's credit card with bills left over from the last administration?

Cancel the debt?

I mean that's one way.

Would you have agreed that we should do that?

I'd like to know how Obama can be such a huge spender when he cannot get anything though the thoroughly retarded house of representatives for the last couple of years and then barely did before that?

As the author of the piece, Rick Ungar, points out on the same page:

As the title of the page suggests, I am Forbes' official 'token lefty'.

That doesn't mean the piece is a lie, I think those numbers are interesting. But, crazy me, I'd like to hear the WHOLE story, whatever that may be.

there's a difference between spending money and printing it. If you print money, it's worthless. By definition, you can't spend something that is worthless.

you libtards can return to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

there's a difference between spending money and printing it. If you print money, it's worthless. By definition, you can't spend something that is worthless.

you libtards can return to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

Worthless to whom?

The liberal author of the piece performs one of the worst rhetorical bait and switches I have ever seen.

He equates "spending" with "spending growth".

So, gee, all Obama has to do is continue spending at $3.7 trillion dollars a year, and this guy will say Obama is spending NOTHING.

Last edited:

Well..

Explain it to us all.

How exactly do you pay down the nation's credit card with bills left over from the last administration?

Cancel the debt?

I mean that's one way.

Would you have agreed that we should do that?
Bush_Fault.gif

Since what point? As pointed out, the largest increase which is often attributed to Obama was a Bush budget that took effect before Obama was even elected.

I'd like to know how Obama can be such a huge spender when he cannot get anything though the thoroughly retarded house of representatives for the last couple of years and then barely did before that?

Don't be a fool. The President writes and enacts all legislation on taxation and spending. It's called separation of powers.

Since what point? As pointed out, the largest increase which is often attributed to Obama was a Bush budget that took effect before Obama was even elected.

The "Fiscal Cliff" they keep talking about is the sunsetting of the Bush tax cuts and reduction in military spending.

Well..let's see how serious they are about this..

Because the "Fiscal cliff" would reduce the deficit. And dramatically.

The largest group of no loads in history on Food Stamps somehow falls under a Bush expenditure. You loons are really nuts.

Read the article folks.

Here is the Dipshit Logic™ behind it.

Let's say Obama spent the following amounts in the next four fiscal years:

2014: $3.7 trillion
2015: $3.7 trillion
2016: $3.7 trillion
2017: $3.7 trillion

The liberal idiot who wrote the article would then say Obama was a lower spender than Reagan, just because there was zero growth in Obama's budget.

It does not get any dumber.

Forum List

Back