Can you name 5 policies of Obama that you like and 5 policies that you don't like?

If you can't fully answer this question, then you do not have an informed opinion about Obama, and therefore have no business in criticizing him.

Come up with 15 dislikes if you are so inclined, but I challenge you to name at least 5 policies of Obama that you agree with.

Yes I can but I'm not going to because of the bolded self serving statement, i.e. "if you can't follow my criteria then you're wrong".................. :cuckoo:

Or you really don't know. In this case, you are wrong if you can't follow the criteria. It isn't even my criteria. It's called critical thinking.

Yeah, I'm one of those people that don't enjoy tyranny.

Obama has only violated nearly the entire Bill of Rights.

:cuckoo:

Really? and in what dimension can presidents just take over a company (Fifth Amendment)???

How about force individuals to buy a product (Fourteenth Amendment)???

How about suing a state (Tenth Amendment)??

Oh and progressives sit there and attempt capitalism is a slippery slope to corporatism, then they support a fucking dictator like Obama who attempted to force people to buy a product or buy his government product and then told his Congress to manifest a ban on conventional light bulbs so GE could corner the market on incandescent light bulbs...

If he was so clearly in violation of these amendments, then why is that Obamacare is the only issue that made it to the Supreme Court?

If you can't fully answer this question, then you do not have an informed opinion about Obama, and therefore have no business in criticizing him.

Come up with 15 dislikes if you are so inclined, but I challenge you to name at least 5 policies of Obama that you agree with.

Yes I can but I'm not going to because of the bolded self serving statement, i.e. "if you can't follow my criteria then you're wrong".................. :cuckoo:

Or you really don't know. In this case, you are wrong if you can't follow the criteria. It isn't even my criteria. It's called critical thinking.

So you also set the criteria for what defines critical thinking...........!!!!! :eek:
Keep telling yourself that Skippy. :lmao:
Don't fret yourself, I know but what's really funny is you generally don't see me criticizing anyone but posters who make strange demands, outrageous claims or are just downright partisan in all aspects (ya know, lacking real critical thinking.
But whatchagonnado? :dunno:

So you also set the criteria for what defines critical thinking...........!!!!! :eek:
Don't fret yourself, I know but what's really funny is you generally don't see me criticizing anyone but posters who make strange demands, outrageous claims or are just downright partisan in all aspects (ya know, lacking real critical thinking.

On the contrary, what I am seeking is an example of critical thinking. If you can't handle that, then you obviously do not fully understand the concept.

On the contrary, what I am seeking is an example of critical thinking. If you can't handle that, then you obviously do not fully understand the concept.
On the contrary, what you are doing is called Control Fixating, yup I understand the concept much better then you do............ :dunno:

Really? and in what dimension can presidents just take over a company (Fifth Amendment)???

How about force individuals to buy a product (Fourteenth Amendment)???

How about suing a state (Tenth Amendment)??

Oh and progressives sit there and attempt capitalism is a slippery slope to corporatism, then they support a fucking dictator like Obama who attempted to force people to buy a product or buy his government product and then told his Congress to manifest a ban on conventional light bulbs so GE could corner the market on incandescent light bulbs...

If he was so clearly in violation of these amendments, then why is that Obamacare is the only issue that made it to the Supreme Court?

Well I wish GM shareholders THAT GOT FUCKED BTW would sue the fucking government via class action because they were kicked to the curb..

Obama suing Utah and Arizona may see the supreme court..

If republicans had more influence in the Senate you better believe that criminal would be impeached by now...

He is guilty of Racketeering (stimulus, cash for clunkers) which is a high crime.

The guy shook down the taxpayers and took all that fucking money and stuck it right into the unions pocket - not only that but he created a tax payer funded program which destroyed used cars to STIMULATE demand for cars manufactured by United Auto Workers...

If you're not bright enough to understand that would be about the equivalent of an Olympic skater paying a thug hit man to break the legs of her competition, not to win but because she owed thug boy a few bucks, but used donations to pay the thug. In the end they both win. Thug boy gets his money and "Tonya Harding" gets her metal..

Things I like:
-Spared turkeys for Thanksgiving (that's 2)
-Pledged to close Fannie/Freddi
-Finally pushed trade agreements with So.Korea/Colombia (that's 2)
-Signed national park carry law

Things I hate
Stimulus
Cash for clunkers
Cash for caulkers
Cash for whatever
Undermining rule of law in Chrysler/GM bankruptcies
Allowing EPA to instutute what Congress would not pass
Attempting to shut down coal fired generators
Crony capitalism like Solyndra
Mid east foreign policy
Russian policy
Supreme Court picks Kagan and the Wise Latina Vagina
Attempting to try Gitmo inmates as common criminals
Obamacare (which actually wasn't his policy. We never did find out what the White House policy on healthcare was)
Arab spring policies
Supporting Chavez-sponsored thug in Honduras

Bascally you could take the headlines from Yahoo news every day that mention Obama and the policy will be bad.

Ok after playing your stupid game and you ignoring me I can say this thread is a scam.

No, you didn't play the game. I asked for 5 policies. You gave me one: killing bin Laden. If you think that's the only positive thing Obama has done, then you are willfully ignorant.

Stop watching Fox News.

Fuckin' A, Billy..................I'm with you when it comes to supporting Obama, but you sure do have a dickish way about you. I found the way you proposed the topic a bit anticipatory. If you want one or more of these nutters to rise to the occasion, try appealing to the thinkers among them.....instead of feeding the ones who devour such silliness.

Fuckin' A, Billy..................I'm with you when it comes to supporting Obama, but you sure do have a dickish way about you. I found the way you proposed the topic a bit anticipatory. If you want one or more of these nutters to rise to the occasion, try appealing to the thinkers among them.....instead of feeding the ones who devour such silliness.

Yes, it was anticipatory. In truth, I do like getting a rise out of people, but that doesn't change the fact that I asked a fair question.

Yes, it was anticipatory. In truth, I do like getting a rise out of people, but that doesn't change the fact that I asked a fair question.

You asked a fair question but then proceeded to put conditions on what you would constitute a valid answer.............. :dunno:

I'll play:

Things I don't like:
1. Tried way to hard to incorporate Republicans into policy. They hated him from the start and he really should have gotten that early on.
2. Obamacare should have been single payer.
3. Extended Bush tax cuts.
4. Exteneded the Patriot Act.
5. Doubled down on Afghanistan.

Things I liked:
1. Rescued the financial and banking industries.
2. Passed actual health care reform.
3. Created a Consumer Watch Dog Bureau for financial transactions.
4. Passed Dodd/Frank.
5. Killed Osama Bin Laden..and enacted a policy to aggressively hunt down and kill avowed anti-american terrorists.

Ok after playing your stupid game and you ignoring me I can say this thread is a scam.

No, you didn't play the game. I asked for 5 policies. You gave me one: killing bin Laden. If you think that's the only positive thing Obama has done, then you are willfully ignorant.

Stop watching Fox News.

One can not give you 5 if there is only one that is liked. Pretty simple concept DUMB FUCK.

I can not even support his decision to stay in Afghanistan since he stated he has no intention of winning.

You asked a fair question but then proceeded to put conditions on what you would constitute a valid answer.............. :dunno:

No, because it was a fair question, it had fair conditions. Like any OP, you have a choice not to answer the question.

Look, nothing is black and white. My question is about credibility. Just because you are giving policies that you like about a politician, it doesn't necessarily mean you support him/her overall.

Last edited:

No, because it was a fair question, it had fair conditions. Like any OP, you have a choice not to answer the question.

Look, nothing is black and white. My question is about credibility. Just because you are giving policies that you like about a politician, it doesn't necessarily mean you support him/her overall.

Yup, fair alright...... :rolleyes:
:lmao:

Yup, fair alright...... :rolleyes:
:lmao:

Okay, then answer me this: what is a fair number if it is not 5? What, in your opinion, should it be then? I had to pick some number, right?

:rolleyes: at the OP - self-serving crap.

Like:
1. Pardoned a turkey in 2009.
2. Pardoned a turkey in 2010.
3. Pardoned a turkey in 2011.
4. Lit the Christmas tree last week.
5. OBL and pirates - was a real leader and did not impede military and intelligence and they took care of it.

Dislike
1. Violated the Bill of Rights and due process.
2. Cannot for the life of him see the importance of spending cuts; rather he spends.
3. Auto and bank bailouts.
4. Rather than reform healthcare, he has Obamacare - whatever that will be.
5. THE worst foreign policy - pisses off long-term allies like no other.
6. Fast and Furious.
7. Can't accept responsibility for much of anything even though he is in the most responsible position there is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back