Can you leftist assure me that this is bs?(Obamacare)

So any time you find those death panel provisions, piss drinker, go right ahead and post them.

Now, Piss Drinker, I just made a claim that ObamaCare provides subsidies (tax credits) to people earning up to 400 percent above poverty level to pay for their health insurance.

Here is how you go about proving a claim by quoting the relevant provisions:

SEC. 1401. REFUNDABLE TAX CREDIT PROVIDING PREMIUM ASSISTANCE
FOR COVERAGE UNDER A QUALIFIED HEALTH
PLAN.

GENERAL.—In the case of an applicable taxpayer, there
shall be allowed as a credit against the tax imposed by this subtitle
for any taxable year an amount equal to the premium assistance
credit amount of the taxpayer for the taxable year.

‘‘(ii) SPECIAL RULE FOR TAXPAYERS UNDER 133 PERCENT
OF POVERTY LINE.—If a taxpayer’s household
income for the taxable year is in excess of 100 percent,
but not more than 133 percent, of the poverty line
for a family of the size involved, the taxpayer’s
applicable percentage shall be 2 percent.

DEFINITION AND RULES RELATING TO APPLICABLE TAXPAYERS,
COVERAGE MONTHS, AND QUALIFIED HEALTH PLAN.—For
purposes of this section—
‘‘(1) APPLICABLE TAXPAYER.—
‘‘(A) IN GENERAL.—The term ‘applicable taxpayer’
means, with respect to any taxable year, a taxpayer whose
household income for the taxable year exceeds 100 percent
but does not exceed 400 percent of an amount equal to
the poverty line for a family of the size involved.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3590enr.pdf

Two things.....

Thats not the Bill Obama signed into Law...now you know why I wanted you to name it ;)

Second, its you who are hung up on what to call the panels...not me.

I never called them "Death Panels" ;)

I simply stated that there will be a panel who decides who gets what care...one must pay attention and not simply run one's outh...it simply makes you look stupid.

Two things.....

Thats not the Bill Obama signed into Law...now you know why I wanted you to name it ;)

I simply stated that there will be a panel who decides who gets what care...one must pay attention and not simply run one's outh...it simply makes you look stupid.

Quote the provision, piss drinker.

Last edited:
Leftist can you reassure me that this isn't true? The health care system in Britain seems to work a lot like this. Why shouldn't we have a system that can supply our entire population with what they need? Why limit and put medical suppliers out of business???

What this guy was talking about is we won't be able to supply people with what they need. This scares me.

Could we ever supply people with what they need?

Or only those who could afford healthcare?

If someone has to wait months to get basic help. That is what scares me...I don't want to find myself in such a case.

All these stories you hear about people in other countries having to wait for treatment are true. What they don't tell you is that the vast majority of these people are waiting for treatment for non-life threatening things. When it comes to treatment for cancer or a heart attack, people get great care right away. And speaking of the UK, they allow for private supplemental insurance. If you choose to purchase it, you get to move to the front of the line for most procedures, because the hospital gets more money.

Two things.....

3590 isn't the Law he signed kid.

You can thump your chest all night long but it doesn't change the fact that you don't know anything.....kid. ;)

Two things.....

3590 isn't the Law he signed kid.

You can thump your chest all night long but it doesn't change the fact that you don't know anything.....kid. ;)

So you have nothing. No evidence of your claim. As I said.

Quote the provisions, piss drinker.

*Here you go: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3590/show

ETA:
This is the major health care reform bill, signed into law by President Obama on March 23, 2010.

The tax subsidies are there, but nothing which supports your claim, piss drinker.

Last edited:
Well, that was fun.

No evidence of "death panels" or a "a panel who decides who gets what care".

Just more bullshit claims without a shred of evidence.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth...

O-care has ended caps on annual and lifetime care. 45k people a year will no longer be dying for not having insurance.

We won't have delays like other countries- we have so many MRI and Catscan machines, etc, it's ridiculous. We just have to watch the Pubs to make sure they don't screw it up, like the Tories in the UK have done.

Masscare proves these horrors are just Pub fear mongering, and that costs start coming down immediately....

If someone has to wait months to get basic help. That is what scares me...I don't want to find myself in such a case.

If we do not start to bend the cost curve of health care down, we will all be on waiting lists.

Obamacare does not bend the cost curve down. And it will bankrupt the states.

There is only one way to bend the cost curve down, and that is through a government controlled one-payer system. While Obamacare is not even close to a cure all, changes can be made to improve it. But in the end, I still believe we are only a short distance away from one-payer. Eventually businesses are going to figure out that it makes more sense. That is when everything will change. As for people who cry about choice? Very few people get a choice outside of what their employer offers them. Some are good, some are bad. The biggest point is that employees never pay the full cost, so they don't understand what the problem is.

Well, that was fun.

I find it curious that you are so stupid as to not even acknowledge to have been reading the wrong bill....

Pride is dangerous kid...it leads you to make silly choices.

Since ObamaCare does not bend the cost curve down

It does -- since more people will get insured, more people will be receiving treatment, which will bring the per-treatment costs down. They call it economies of scale.

As for the cost to the taxpayers, it could still rise because of aging population and development of new drugs and medical procedures that would prolong people lives -- at a cost. But what is the alternative -- letting them die w/o treatment to save taxpayers money?

If we do not start to bend the cost curve of health care down, we will all be on waiting lists.

Obamacare does not bend the cost curve down. And it will bankrupt the states.

There is only one way to bend the cost curve down, and that is through a government controlled one-payer system. While Obamacare is not even close to a cure all, changes can be made to improve it. But in the end, I still believe we are only a short distance away from one-payer. Eventually businesses are going to figure out that it makes more sense. That is when everything will change. As for people who cry about choice? Very few people get a choice outside of what their employer offers them. Some are good, some are bad. The biggest point is that employees never pay the full cost, so they don't understand what the problem is.

Actually we are.

The Bill that was actually signed into law (and it isn't 3590) includes the public option.

Well, that was fun.

I find it curious that you are so stupid as to not even acknowledge to have been reading the wrong bill....

I have read several hundred bills, including at least three related to health care reform.

The reason I do so is because most people form their opinions on what they hear from opinionated third parties. And those opinions are wrong the vast majority of the time.

People like you frequently come along and repeat the death panels meme, or a variation of it, and when I challenge them to provide the provisions which create these panels, you always utterly, completely, totally fail to do so. You dodge, you squirm, you equivocate, and prevaricate. You throw up smoke to hide the fact you have nothing but an empty bullshit claim.

You aren't going to be able to wriggle off your death panel hook, worm. You put yourself there, and there you will stay.

Next time you prepare to swallow someone's piss, think about this day.

Last edited:
Well, that was fun.

I have read several hundred bills, including at least three related to health care reform.

The reason I do so is because most people form their opinions on what they hear from opinionated third parties. And those opinions are wrong the vast majority of the time.

People like you frequently come along and repeat the death panels meme, or a variation of it, and when I challenge them to provide the provisions which create these panels, you always utterly, completely, totally fail to do so. You dodge, you squirm, you equivocate, and prevaricate. You throw up smoke to hide the fact you have nothing but an empty bullshit claim.

You aren't going to be able to wriggle off your death panel hook, worm. You put yourself there, and there you will stay.

To start with kid, find the Bill that was signed into law ;)

Second, quote where I called them death panels....

Third, deny that there will be a non elected panel making care decisions...until the you don't know shit...

Oh yes...I am still waiting for you to tell me what the Exchanges will really be doing ;)

Third, deny that there will be a non elected panel making care decisions...until the you don't know shit...

Oh yes...I am still waiting for you to tell me what the Exchanges will really be doing ;)

Post the provisions for your panels, wormy. How's that hook feeling? How many times do you need it asked before you fess up you have nothing?

Remember this day.

Last edited:

Post the provisions for your panels, wormy. How's that hook feeling? How many times do you need it asked before you fess up you have nothing?

Remember this day.

Are you telling me that 3590 is the Bill Obama signed into law?

The original claim in response to my discussion about piss drinkers who claim there are "death panels" in ObamaCare:

There is a panel that will decid who gets what care, you can call it what you want but it will decide who lives and who doesn't.

Moron

Umpteen requests and pages later, a total failure to back this up, as always with people like yourself.

You cannot provide the provisions because they simply do not exist.

Remember this day.

The original claim in response to my discussion about piss drinkers who claim there are "death panels" in ObamaCare:

There is a panel that will decid who gets what care, you can call it what you want but it will decide who lives and who doesn't.

Moron

Umpteen requests and pages later, a total failure to back this up, as always with people like yourself.

Remember this day.

Is 3590 the Bill Obama signed into law?

Forum List

Back