Can you leftist assure me that this is bs?(Obamacare)

Look Green, do some research....4872 is a reconciliation that adds to 3590.

It indeed includes a Public Option.

Just stop, you are wrong here.

The powers that be, namely the left on the political spectrum, wants the government to control everyone's healthcare. Once the government controls the healthcare, the government can control the people.

When the SCOTUS said that the healthcare mandate, or tax is constitutional, it gave the government complete control over every citizen in the United States. You want healthcare, we have healthcare, but you have to live how we want you to. If you don't live how we want you to, we will take your healthcare away and because the SCOTUS said this law is constitutional, if you don't have healthcare, we are going to tax the crap out of you.

You want healthcare? You can only eat this food, you have to join a gym and go 3 times a week, no you can't have your third child because we can afford it, no you can't drive that car because it makes others sick and we can't afford it.

This list can go on and on.

You believe ANYTHING, dupe. No other country has done anything like that, and some have had universal health care over a hundred years. (They don't have pub dupes there).:lol::lol:

That's all well and good but do you trust the government, our government to not force you to live how they want? Because right now, they can.

I guess we have to trust our government, lol. Yeah right.

here I am posting it again, since you righties keep skipping over it.

I took the time to make this list, so be honest here. read it then answer the question at the bottom

countries that have socialized medicine

Israel, number 22
Norway, number 19
Ice land, number 27
The UK, number 18
France, ranked number 1
Germany, number 15
Denmark, number 9
Portugal, number 23
Switzerland, number 21
Greece, number 12
Hong Kong, number 30
China, number 36
Australia, number 11
Luxemburgh, number 16
Finland, number 33
Sweden, number 3
Canada, number 29
Japan, number 10
Netherlands, number 5
Italy, ranked number 2
New Zealand, number 28
Spain, ranked number 7
Cuba, number 35
South Korea, number 40
Ireland, number 38

Places that Dont

Hati, number 121
mexico, number 176
Jamacia, number 112
the congo, number 147
egypt, number 131
Iran, 115
Iraq, 129
south africa, 97
seryia, 157
Afganastan, 174
Mongolia, 132
Angola, 177
Benin, 149
Botswana,139
cameroon,151
chad,156
ethopia,128
gabon,143
ghana,178
cypres,92
Oman,89

this is is from the 2011 yale school of medicine journal
which list would you like to be on?

The powers that be, namely the left on the political spectrum, wants the government to control everyone's healthcare. Once the government controls the healthcare, the government can control the people.

When the SCOTUS said that the healthcare mandate, or tax is constitutional, it gave the government complete control over every citizen in the United States. You want healthcare, we have healthcare, but you have to live how we want you to. If you don't live how we want you to, we will take your healthcare away and because the SCOTUS said this law is constitutional, if you don't have healthcare, we are going to tax the crap out of you.

You want healthcare? You can only eat this food, you have to join a gym and go 3 times a week, no you can't have your third child because we can afford it, no you can't drive that car because it makes others sick and we can't afford it.

This list can go on and on.

You believe ANYTHING, dupe. No other country has done anything like that, and some have had universal health care over a hundred years. (They don't have pub dupes there).:lol::lol:

That's all well and good but do you trust the government, our government to not force you to live how they want? Because right now, they can.

I guess we have to trust our government, lol. Yeah right.

You're out of your mind LOL! Change the channel, dupe. This is the PUB health reform, and we're ALL damn lucky IT got passed, let alone all your other imaginary fears...

Last edited:
I can't assure you of anything Matthew, you're a fucking psycho trapped in your own world of delusion.

Then of course you've learned that there is a Public Option, just thank me.

I'd challenge you to the impossible task of linking to this non-existent provision but I suspect you'd just ignore the request. So believe whatever fantasies you wish. Just keep them to yourself.

Forum List

Back