Can you just imagine having these men questioning the female!!!

Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee (from top left): Chuck Grassley, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse, Thom Tillis, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn; (from bottom left) Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, John Kennedy, Mike Crapo and Mike Lee. (Photos: U.S. Senate) UGH!!

Grassley, Hatch, Kennedy (ugh), and Graham come to mind. I think Jeff Flake would be the most decent of all of them.

Like it or not, they're the ones with the authority and responsibility to do it. An accuser doesn't have the privilege to demand only friendly faces question their story.
------------------------------------------ its my opinion that this woman with the nebulous story about sexual abuse and her supporters think that She and They are to be treated in Special ways . I love seeing their attitudes and i think that MEN as a class should take note especially if they have young males in their families .

Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee (from top left): Chuck Grassley, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse, Thom Tillis, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn; (from bottom left) Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, John Kennedy, Mike Crapo and Mike Lee. (Photos: U.S. Senate) UGH!!

Grassley, Hatch, Kennedy (ugh), and Graham come to mind. I think Jeff Flake would be the most decent of all of them.
If "the female" told the truth about the incident she claims happened some thirty years ago, then she can handle questioning.
Maryland

· Has this state eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes? Yes. Maryland has no statute of limitations for any felony sex crime.

· Does this state reduce a statute of limitations if a victim chooses not report? No. A victim's choice to report or not report does not affect the statute of limitations.

· Does this state have exceptions to statutes of limitations for DNA evidence? No. No exception is needed, as the state has eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes.

· What is the state's statute of limitations for it’s most serious felony sex crimes? 21 years or more.

State by State Guide on Statutes of Limitations | RAINN
Fine. She should be eager to answer any and all questions regarding her very serious accusations now that they have been made publicly.

She should file charges and I'm sure the FBI would investigate then.
The FBI should look into this as a background check question. However, the White House has to order that, since the background check was done for the WH as part of his vetting process. The FBI put the report in his file, but to investigate this additional background information the WH has to request it.
I kinda doubt Trump will order that.
I don't see why the FBI has to get the WH to order it, since it would seem to me if you did a background check on anyone and then got more serious information, you would look into it as a matter of course. Is this foot dragging on the part of the FBI in an attempt to stay off Trump's bad side for a few days?

OMG OldLady!

No and I don't plan to, but I would in her position. What kind of women makes a claim like this and doesn't plan to come forward, so I would declare a crime and the FBI would investigate. I read she had to leave their home and got threats on her life. I'd come forward. There is no reason Trump can send the FBI in to investigate.
The FBI doesn't investigate those kind of crimes. However, it could fall to senate investigators or even local police, if she can provide enough info to get started. Like you, I think if an experienced investigator interviews her, they can determine some of the details that will allow an investigation of this to proceed.
Talking about it with a counselor is not for the same reasons as an investigation, and probably no one has tried to get her to pull those memories up yet.

Any law enforcement agency would not even go that far especially when the most striking piece of evidence she has, the therapist report, has been said, by the victim herself, to contain bogus information which then would not be allowed in court.

It would go in the "no evidence of a crime" file.
This isn't a criminal "investigation." It is background on a SC justice being considered. FBI did the background check and they should follow up with this additional information. For some reason, they are saying the WH has to request it. I think it's obfuscation, but that's just me.
-------------------------------------- i keep hearing from different talking heads that are advertised as being in the KNOW that the FBI doesn't do these kinds of investigations . I don't know though OldLady .
Not as a crime, Pismoe, as an extension of their background investigation.
------------------------------------------------------------ little i know , the investigation has already been done into Kavanaugh 6 times already . What else is there to be investigated except for an alleged crime into criminal sexual abuse that is 36 years old and in which the Statute of Limitations has expired long ago OldLady .

and its funny as i watch some news show on 'cnn' or similar . Its a panel of mostly women but they spout faulty info as if their faulty info is factual facts and proven science but its mostly propaganda by lefty therapists and si milar type practitioners of pretend science , just a comment .

and now , just seeing a really old and nasty looking 'anita hill' being trotted out and is on tv giving her expurt opinion .

and the only good looking 'chick' with suspected brains on that panel just said that if there is NO Alleged Federal crime the FBI does't do investigations . If OldLady is correct that TRUMP has to request the investigation , well , i don't have any idea as to why he ever would do the Request .

Rapists all huh?
-------------------------------------- All RAPISTS ------------- , yeah maybe and there is a School of 'feminist feminazi' thinking that ALL sex between a man and woman , mother and father , husband and wife is actually RAPE by the Male - MikeTX ..

180917095116-blasey-ford-kavanaugh-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Let's sum this up, shall we? Dr. Grey Teeth has issues. Most of them, probably all of them, are none of our business. So. Perhaps she knew BK in high school or whatever. Here's the thing. Thirty odd years later, she is a successful professor of something or other and he is up for the supreme court.

Now, suddenly, we hear that oh, by the way, she had a RECOVERED MEMORY or such in 2012 while in marriage counseling or some such with her husband. And oh yeah. Last July, somebody alerted Senator Feinstien"s staff about this alleged something vague 36 years ago, where BK and another guy or 2 guys or 3 guys tried to take her bathing suit off at somebodies house when their parents were away.

Now. BK says he did nothing of the sort. Let's clear this up, he says. Dr Grey Teeth says oh no the FBI must investigate.

At least Ms pubic hair on a coke can was willing to do face time. Ya know?

Last edited:
She should file charges and I'm sure the FBI would investigate then.
The FBI should look into this as a background check question. However, the White House has to order that, since the background check was done for the WH as part of his vetting process. The FBI put the report in his file, but to investigate this additional background information the WH has to request it.
I kinda doubt Trump will order that.
I don't see why the FBI has to get the WH to order it, since it would seem to me if you did a background check on anyone and then got more serious information, you would look into it as a matter of course. Is this foot dragging on the part of the FBI in an attempt to stay off Trump's bad side for a few days?

The FBI should look into this as a background check question.

How would they "look into this"?
No corroborating witnesses, a sketchy claim, 36 years later.

I guess they could waterboard her...…….
We don't know there are no corroborating witnesses and I think some of the when/where stuff could be gotten to if she is interviewed by an experienced investigator. Witnesses having trouble with their recollection is pretty commonplace.

An investigation would at least give us some reassurance that NON-PARTISAN investigators looked around and tried to determine if there were witnesses or other evidence that would come into play either way to shed light on these accusations. If they can't find anything, okay.

I think at this point, an investigation is necessary. A hearing with only Kavanaugh and Ford and nothing else is NOT going to answer anyone's questions.

We don't know there are no corroborating witnesses

It's not what we know, it's what she said.
You want the FBI to ask people who can't be identified, what happened at a party, sometime in the 1980s, somewhere near a country club, maybe, what happened behind a closed door? That's hilarious!!

Witnesses having trouble with their recollection is pretty commonplace.

Liars having trouble keeping their story straight is even more commonplace.

An investigation would at least give us some reassurance

Bullshit.

A hearing with only Kavanaugh and Ford and nothing else is NOT going to answer anyone's questions.

Especially because she won't show up.
Enough with the games, start the vote.

I realize you made up your mind before you even heard her story, you are so eager to see Kavanaugh on the Court. I am telling you there are reasons to request an investigation, regardless of your preconceived verdict.
It seems you are the one with the preconceived verdict.

Rape Face? Oh boy!

New Topics

Forum List

Back