Can You Imagine The Wasserman Speech At DNC Convention ? Miss Teen U.S.A. Part Two ??

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:stupid::eusa_doh::wtf::poke:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: I ,, Personally Believe That President Obama Has Created Far More Jobs In His First Term Than Bush Did In His 8 Year Recession"

The 2012 DNC Convention is going to be more of a Mini-Comedy-Series than a political event.
What will they have to say for themselves? All of their senior leaders have been making jackasses of themselves ever since Obama took office. Can you just imagine having to listen to Maxinne, Pelosi, Chuck U. Schumer, Sanders, Biden, Stuart Smalley, Sherrod and the rest of the Chicago Thug Gang trying to convince America of how much better we are off in comparison to 2008? I don't know if the dates for both are definite, let's just hope the DNC goes first!

:dig::piss2::puke:

• Banned
and I admit I supported her when she was trying to get Clinton to knock off Obama, way back then Wasserman supported Clinton and thought Obama was too dumb to be President. What the hell happend? thats like being supportive of John Kennedy, then he loses the primary, so then throw your support to Fedele Castro.

Forum List

Back