Can you imagine the next debate on Foreign Policy?

In 2006, the people gave the dems the senate and the house.

In 2008, in addition to putting affirmative action boy in the White House, they strengthened the dems hold on the House and Senate.

The GOP was declared DOA by people like Chris Matthews (and he said it with a smile as big as Michael Moore's ass) and not to be seen or heard for at least 10 years. I thought he was right.

But then Obama found that he got opposition for his own party. And did that piss of Rachael Maddcow who ran show after show on democrats who stood in his way.

Then in 2009 Robert Gibbs hinted the house could swing back to the GOP ever so slightly. I recall thinking he was off his rocker.....then....it wasn't if...it was by how much.....

And in 2010....WHAM....the DOA GOP was back.

But we are the dumbasses !!! :lmao: :lmao:

Why, may I ask, do you equate the fact that a bunch of small minded shit for brain bigots having a resurgence... means that they aren't dumbasses?

That's the one hugely unfortunate truth.... stupid motherfuckers breed.

In 2008, in addition to putting affirmative action boy in the White House, they strengthened the dems hold on the House and Senate.

The GOP was declared DOA by people like Chris Matthews (and he said it with a smile as big as Michael Moore's ass) and not to be seen or heard for at least 10 years. I thought he was right.

But then Obama found that he got opposition for his own party. And did that piss of Rachael Maddcow who ran show after show on democrats who stood in his way.

Then in 2009 Robert Gibbs hinted the house could swing back to the GOP ever so slightly. I recall thinking he was off his rocker.....then....it wasn't if...it was by how much.....

either way their is no doubt that debate on monday is massive

it got to be said that romney could really hurt obama on monday

the Librya thing i got to admit is major promblem and nbc david gregan really went for obama admin over it

if obama messes up his response on this well, thing are looking bleak in terms of the election.

Why, may I ask, do you equate the fact that a bunch of small minded shit for brain bigots having a resurgence... means that they aren't dumbasses?

That's the one hugely unfortunate truth.... stupid motherfuckers breed.

Because they don't come back without help.

Either they outshine you or you are bigger dumbasses.

And right now, I'd say that it is the latter.

That is why women and independents are dumping Obama in droves...

For Romney ????? !!!!!!

I know it's tough to look in the mirror and realize that your in trouble because you're to stupid to know how to breed.

the Librya thing i got to admit is major promblem and nbc david gregan really went for obama admin over it

if obama messes up his response on this well, thing are looking bleak in terms of the election.

I doubt that anyone need worry that Romney will be taken seriously by anyone regarding foreign policy.

JRWva.jpg

I doubt that anyone need worry that Romney will be taken seriously by anyone regarding foreign policy.

JRWva.jpg

That still puts him ahead of our affirmative action failure.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

bg101912dAPR20121019024513.jpg

Last edited:

JRWva.jpg

That still puts him ahead of our affirmative action failure.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

sure. You keep believing that.

Democrats like to think that foreign policy is obama's strongest point. It's actually his weakest. That's why Putin handed him his ass in Mexico City. obama hasn't met with foreign policy advisors, he refused to meet with foreign heads of state. Romney has got the Benghazi Bungle and Israel/Palestine issues to beat obama up with. Then there's the magnificent mishandle on trade in South Korea where obama bungled a deal already worked out.

Forum List

Back