Can You Imagine The MSM If Allen West Is Chosen V.P. 2012?{Compared To Palin In 2008}

Look everyone

A pair of liars scratching each others backs!

How sweet.

I wasn't kidding. There are so-called conservatives (and Republicans) on this very board that will admit they won't vote for black people. In fact, they don't feel black people are capable of leading.

So a couple of random morons becomes "Too many"?

It's a random sample of the population.

But that's ok, b/c they are liberals and he's a sell out. Right?
wrong.

well if come October 2012 the race is a 50/50 split, the GOP nominee will have to pick either West or Rubio(unless another Conservative Black or Latino come into the mix)

Don't go to sleep on Jindahl!

I like him and Cristi the most right now.
I can just vision this post-nomination meeting to decide who needs to be the VP,it's like a conference room with Thune,Gingrich,Huckabee,Pence,DeMint,Bill O'Reilly,Romney,Rush,The Donald, etc. etc.,,all debating who we need as VP that will topple Obama!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_West_(former_U.S._military_officer)

Allen B. West (born February 7, 1961) is a Republican U.S. Representative from Florida's 22nd congressional district, serving since January 2011. He is the first African-American Republican Congressman from Florida since Josiah T. Walls in 1876.[4]

West served in the Army in Iraq and was a civilian adviser in Afghanistan.He achieved the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army but retired after an investigation of his conduct during the interrogation of a detainee in Taji, Iraq.

He can not win a national elections with this in his record

Last edited:

Allen B. West (born February 7, 1961) is a Republican U.S. Representative from Florida's 22nd congressional district, serving since January 2011. He is the first African-American Republican Congressman from Florida since Josiah T. Walls in 1876.[4]

West served in the Army in Iraq and was a civilian adviser in Afghanistan.He achieved the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army but retired after an investigation of his conduct during the interrogation of a detainee in Taji, Iraq.

Yeah, but the highlighted part will make him an unfairly-victimized hero to some on the far right. Afterall, Abu Ghraib was just panties on the head!

Last edited:
So, how many of these clown candidates do we have so far...

...I mean, in the mold of the famous Fred Thompson-mania of 2008?

Fred, ya bastard! You've created a monster!

So, how many of these clown candidates do we have so far...

...I mean, in the mold of the famous Fred Thompson-mania of 2008?

Fred, ya bastard! You've created a monster!

:lol:'

I've lost count.

Palin
Bachmann
Huckabee
Romney
Cain
Trump
Paul
West

that's just who I think I know are running.

Cristi
Jindahl

Are my hopefulls

and I'd say 4+ more that I can't recall at all.

meh, we got a while to weed them out.

Why?

Was he convicted? Forced to retire? Any evidence of any wrong doing?

More assumption.

You support obama. How can you support a man that re-signed and strengthened the Patriot Act? How can you support a man that still pushes a bill that has been declared unconstitutional?

but I guess that's different.

I love Allan West, I said he should run for pres months ago..
wait, maybe that was on my fb page.

Anyway, I think he and Palin would be KILLER.

If I could make a prediction right now,being most of the candidates are being ridiculed for various reasons,it's a toss up between Gingrich and Thune. They say the want the next Reagan, at least Gingrich shares his beliefs. And Gingrich will put Obama to shame in the debates, especially since teleprompters aren't allowed.

If I could make a prediction right now,being most of the candidates are being ridiculed for various reasons,it's a toss up between Gingrich and Thune. They say the want the next Reagan, at least Gingrich shares his beliefs. And Gingrich will put Obama to shame in the debates, especially since teleprompters aren't allowed.

While I like Ging' for his fiscal outlooks. There's a basic lack of morality in him that I can't stomach.

I love Allan West, I said he should run for pres months ago..
wait, maybe that was on my fb page.

Anyway, I think he and Palin would be KILLER.

Palin won't last. She's making more money now than she ever will as Pres.

Best bet for her is to stump for someone she thinks can turn the country in the proper fiscal direction.

While I like Ging' for his fiscal outlooks. There's a basic lack of morality in him that I can't stomach.

well being Mike Pence isn't running,we have to agree on someone. I was all for Mike Pence,second choice was John Thune. At least with Pence running for Governor,assuming he wins,Obama can cross off Indiana and Ohio!!! With Pence as Governor and Boehner/Republican take over of Ohio, Obama is dead meat in those states.

well being Mike Pence isn't running,we have to agree on someone. I was all for Mike Pence,second choice was John Thune. At least with Pence running for Governor,assuming he wins,Obama can cross off Indiana and Ohio!!! With Pence as Governor and Boehner/Republican take over of Ohio, Obama is dead meat in those states.

Indiana has the gift that keeps on giving. Illinois. cripes, Daley even said the Gov was a moron and was chasing jobs out. With that kind of stoopid near by, it's easy to look good.

Cristi is under constant fire in NJ and is still going strong. I don't think he will run, but I hope he does.

:clap2:

If There Is A Potential VP Candidate That Would Threaten The Re-Election Of Obama, It's Congressman Allen West. Did you see him on Greta/Fox News last night? What an amazing true hero! So well spoken,so genuine,no need for a "Presidential Teleprompter. No stuttering,no pausing to have to think of an answer. The man was flawless. Now I hope he makes the short list for VP. Anyhow, can you imagine how he will be treated by CNN,MSNBC and the rest if he's chosen? Will they all say that Congressman West is too dumb and unqualified to be VP? Will they say that Allen West can see Jamaica from his house? The leftist Networks and N.P.R. are helpless&speechless in this situation!:lol:

Allen West can't handle the CBC, he's a whole lot of talk no action and the country doesn't need an Islamophobe to be VP.

If the GOP really wants to get it on in 2012, they'll go with a double teamer ticket like Cain/West.
(not really.....)

Too many Republicans won't vote for a black person.

^True story! I learned that right here on these boards.

Really? Ive been on these boards a heck of alot longer than you and I've seen the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back