Can You Imagine Main Stream Media If Mike Pence "Spoke Austrian" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :banana: :beer: So all of us are supposed to be in a "State Of Glee" over the excitement of Hillary choosing Time Kaine? And, OMG !! He speaks Spanish!. Great, the fact that Tim speaks Spanish will definitely bring an end to our high unemployment and stop all of these local terror attacks! :woohoo:
Now, lets take the same scenario and put it into the selection of Mike Pence.
What if after Donald chose Mike Pence, the media later finds out that he speaks Austrian?
Would they just pounce on it,and start saying stuff like,,,Wow, Mike Pence speaks Austrian! Great choice for Donald Trump. This will greatly improve our fuzzy relationships with President Schwarzenegger and Chancellor Angela Merkel, and maybe even President Putin being they all speak Austrian !!! :laugh: :thanks: :wtf:

My wife, who is Hispanic in the eyes of liberals. but considers herself simply an American, says Tim Kaine's Spanish is horrible to listen to. He doesn't get the accent right.

:2up: :banana: :beer: So all of us are supposed to be in a "State Of Glee" over the excitement of Hillary choosing Time Kaine? And, OMG !! He speaks Spanish!. Great, the fact that Tim speaks Spanish will definitely bring an end to our high unemployment and stop all of these local terror attacks! :woohoo:
What if after Donald chose Mike Pence, the media later finds out that he speaks Austrian?
Would they just pounce on it,and start saying stuff like,,,Wow, Mike Pence speaks Austrian! Great choice for Donald Trump. This will greatly improve our fuzzy relationships with President Schwarzenegger and Chancellor Angela Merkel, and maybe even President Putin being they all speak Austrian !!! :laugh: :thanks: :wtf:

whining winger. :cuckoo:

focus.... dumbass

are austrians a significant part of our electorate?

Mapping the Latino Electorate by State

this is why you imbeciles can't win national elections. you don't have enough uneducated angry white men.

My wife, who is Hispanic in the eyes of liberals. but considers herself simply an American, says Tim Kaine's Spanish is horrible to listen to. He doesn't get the accent right.
FYI, there isn't a single Spanish accent. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans don't speak with the same accent. Perhaps your wife isn't familiar enough with Spanish, as it's spoken around the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pence speaks in tongues, like these fine specimens:

To be honest I could care less about this Pence person, no matter which tongues he speaks in. From what I have seen, it's a shame Trump chose this special specimen. He is almost as bad as Hillary.

The difference being that Spanish is an American language, while "Austrian" isn't a language at all.

No it's not. The colonists didnt come over here speaking Spanish.

Really? Who colonized California? Florida?

Goddam, read a book.

Who colonized the Northeast? Who defeated Mexico? You can't be this stupid but damn you sure act like it.

lol, I got you to deny the historical fact that California and Florida were colonized by Spanish.

Isn't his above howl and squirm hilarious?

Sie würden handeln verrückt

Speaking Austrian would be the same as speaking Vulcan.

Forum List

Back