Can You Imagine.If Ruthy Can No Longer Continue Later In 2020.Another Insane Judge Hearing?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
They dont bring this up much in the news, but we all know what to expect if Justice Ruthy at some point, due to sudden health related issue, decides to step down.
This is another major fear of Democrats.
God Forbid the Conservatives own the Supreme Court !!!
If it happens early in 2020,,you know the left will bitch about electing a Judge in an election year.
So? after what the left has done to Trump since 2016, Trump can do whatever he wants !!!!
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :cul2:

They dont bring this up much in the news, but we all know what to expect if Justice Ruthy at some point, due to sudden health related issue, decides to step down.
If it happens early in 2020,,you know the left will bitch about electing a Judge in an election year.
So? after what the left has done to Trump since 2016, Trump can do whatever he wants !!!!

She’s done already. They’re using here double. She is in cold storage somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wonder if Duracell makes a battery for people like her

It will be great.

She finishes passing....

Breyer retires.....

Roberts gets forced out.

Kagen and Sotomeyer can console each other (and other things) in their chambers.

I truly believe Ruth died quite a few months ago and the DNC, along with help from the Deep State, is somehow keeping this a secret. And yes, the Deep State IS capable of doing this.

The funny thing about that...Mitch said over and over again...

We don't confirm a supreme court justice during an election year WHEN THE PARTY OF THE PRESIDENT IS NOT IN POWER.

Democrats didn't hear that part :21:

The party of the president IS in power!!! :banana:

I can't wait until the dem's dig up the old sound bites & hear that part!

I truly believe Ruth died quite a few months ago and the DNC, along with help from the Deep State, is somehow keeping this a secret. And yes, the Deep State IS capable of doing this.
You sure don’t see much of anything about her anymore.

They dont bring this up much in the news, but we all know what to expect if Justice Ruthy at some point, due to sudden health related issue, decides to step down. This is another major fear of Democrats. God Forbid the Conservatives own the Supreme Court !!! If it happens early in 2020,,you know the left will bitch about electing a Judge in an election year.

I predict Ruthy will kick the can or be forced to retire by year's end or soon after. The thought of going through another birthday of Christ the Lord will certainly kill her. Then it will be hell on wheels when Trump picks another super-conservative to replace her, the final wooden spike in the Left, and his success in doing so will carry him through to another victory in the fall.

So in a sort of poetic way, I figure it will be Ginsberg of all people who will most help put Trump back in office for a 2nd term!

I agree. You don’t survive long with her type of cancer

You think the "DEEP STATE" is a real thing. You're nuts.

No, it is you who are nuts, ignorant, stupid, and or retarded. By the way BULLDOG, what college did you graduate from if any?

Folks, if someone does not see the DEEP STATE now, that person is a fucktarded enemy of rational thought.

No, it is you who are nuts, ignorant, stupid, and or retarded. By the way BULLDOG, what college did you graduate from if any?

Folks, if someone does not see the DEEP STATE now, that person is a fucktarded enemy of rational thought.

I don't believe I've ever mentioned where I graduated from. If you believe in the "DEEP STATE" you are nuts. I didn't make those rules. I just go by them.

hey, didnt they make a movie, i think it was back in the 80's? that resembles the situation Ruthy is in now? something like "Weekend At Maxines"? or was it "Weekend At Pelosi's" ?

What’s a “here double?” LMAO

Forum List

Back