Can you imagine 24/7 outcry of MS 'medias' if victims in Nigeria would be Jews, not Christians?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Muslims kill Christians on daily basis in Nigeria, when you heard about the last time?Who from 'politicians' condemned it or imposed sanctions?Who cares? No one.

But the situation would be different, when victims are Jews. 24/7 non-stop coverages, faces of all prominent politicians in TV, protests in parliaments, rallies, weeping Merkel, crying Trump, sobbing Macron are sure.

Questions:

- Who run so-called 'free' MS 'medias' and is the true boss of 'politicians'?
- Which nation is more equal as others?

Mexicans, Chinese, Tutu?

Radical Muslims murdered more than 30 Christians in Nigeria last week. This is just the latest account of systematic Islamic violence towards Christ-followers in that country.

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack

Why didn’t FOX News provide coverage of this massacre of Christians in Nigeria?

Because it’s a dog bites man story.

Next stupid question?

I’m sorry. Your reply is unsatisfactory.

But I’ve been unable to find ANY coverage of this massacre outside of CBN and those RW websites who reposted their reporting.

Does anyone know why Reuter’s and AP have also not reported on this story?

There has been violence in Nigeria between a Christian sect and a Muslim sect which also has an element of property dispute...cattle herding rights to be exact...for many years now. It is an ongoing conflict which has seen the death of hundreds on both sides.

So, news about a massacre of this wouldn’t be shocking. But the absolute lack of international news coverage....including FOX...leads a normal person to believe that it may not have happened as described by CBN.

Who’s going to be the first RW nutbag to join me in stating that the OP is bogus in its premise and therefore, just fucking stupid?

Actually, the Feb 27, the first link, was the day it was reported by
Suspected Fulani herdsmen, others kill 32 in Kaduna, Sokoto | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News
And for anyone following the massacre occurring over there, knows Fulani Muslims are killing Christians. I will admit, it was poorly written delineating dates as to occurance-
Raids conducted by suspected Muslim Hausa-Fulani herdsmen killed 45 people, mostly Christians.

Now, what is wrong with you, dear? Get up on the wrong side of the bed?

What is wrong with you? Neither of those articles discusses the massacre of 32 Nigerian christians. In fact, both were published BEFORE the supposed massacre took place.

Try again.

Because they are the media source which you freaks say is fair and balanced and not fake news. That’s why.

Moron.
I trust this source only SLIGHTLY more than CNN.

This is the problem with you tards. Your sweeping generalizations.

Actually, the Feb 27, the first link, was the day it was reported by
Suspected Fulani herdsmen, others kill 32 in Kaduna, Sokoto | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News
And for anyone following the massacre occurring over there, knows Fulani Muslims are killing Christians. I will admit, it was poorly written delineating dates as to occurance-
Raids conducted by suspected Muslim Hausa-Fulani herdsmen killed 45 people, mostly Christians.

Now, what is wrong with you, dear? Get up on the wrong side of the bed?

What is wrong with you? Neither of those articles discusses the massacre of 32 Nigerian christians. In fact, both were published BEFORE the supposed massacre took place.

Try again.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back