Can you ID this movie?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called but it was on Netflix maybe 5 - 10 years ago.

The protagonist in the movie wakes up one day on his couch with a missing finger and cannot remember what happened. And the next day he wakes up with another missing finger.

Another morning he wakes up with a gun and his wife is dead on the floor with a gunshot wound to her head.

I also remember that he ends up getting kidnapped by his tormentor, who then hires a guy to cut off his leg because he didn't have stomach to do it himself. And the kidnapper was furious because the guy brought a friend with him who wanted to "stump" the victim. When they explained that to "stump" somebody is to fuck the remaining stump of their amputated limb, the kidnapper was so outraged and disgusted that he shpt both of them with a shotgun.

Does anybody know what movie this is?

Isn't that a Tom Cruise flick? If not, Quintin all the way is my quess.

I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called but it was on Netflix maybe 5 - 10 years ago.

The protagonist in the movie wakes up one day on his couch with a missing finger and cannot remember what happened. And the next day he wakes up with another missing finger.

Another morning he wakes up with a gun and his wife is dead on the floor with a gunshot wound to her head.

I also remember that he ends up getting kidnapped by his tormentor, who then hires a guy to cut off his leg because he didn't have stomach to do it himself. And the kidnapper was furious because the guy brought a friend with him who wanted to "stump" the victim. When they explained that to "stump" somebody is to fuck the remaining stump of their amputated limb, the kidnapper was so outraged and disgusted that he shpt both of them with a shotgun.

:uhh:
You definitely made that up, right?

No. I swear to God I didn't just make it up. It's a real movie.

And I just remembered another thing. All the stalker/kidnapper wanted was an apology from the protagonist. But he had no idea who the guy was or what he ever did to deserve all this torture. So he started telling him about every bad thing he ever did to anyone. Including running over a drug dealer with his car in a deal gone bad and many other assholeish things he had done in his life.

In the end, it turns out that what he was so pissed off about was...

...that years before, he accidentally bumped into the stranger on the sidewalk and said "Watch where you're going, fatso."

That was it. That's why did all this stuff to him in revenge. But of course our poor protagonist didn't recall such an insignificant event many years later or even recognize the guy.

Is it this movie?

giphy.gif

Nope. I finally figured out the name of the movie. I scrolled through the viewing history on my Netflix account and saw that back in 2013 I watched a movie entitled "Chop".

Mystery solved.

Forum List

Back