Can you guys clean up the politics forum.

I just do "Active topics" and look around? No idea about zones? I know I see a STHU button sometimes and it is more nasty in those.

Shame if a few panty-linered crybabies kill Freedom by running to MODs to become Tattletales? Dont like it? Dont read it. Adults here or 3rd graders? WTH?

I agree with that too, except for freedoms being lost. No freedoms are lost to anyone. It will be no different. Rules are the same. You can't have a message board of this size with no rules. Can you imagine how long it would last then?
I wish you guys would stop worrying about it, and trust us.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Feel silly asking adults to remember common decency and courtesy on a Discussion Board.
When you have a cess pit down in the basement, the stink starts to rise. There is no decency down there at all and yes, it affects up here too because what is up here is taken down there.

We've been having this discussion behind the scenes for the past couple of days now and not just regarding the Politics forum, but the whole board in general. We are pretty much in agreement that we are going to start cracking down more on trolling and baiting and overly inflammatory commentary, even if it does address the topic. I think an official announcement will be forthcoming.

You're trying to put the genie back in the bottle and will only drive people away

Over moderation absolutely kills forums

Sassy nobody is thinking of over moderating the forum and it's about keeping people here not driving people away. I think many have to agree that the forum is going down the toilet and has been for some time and that the atmosphere isn't good, too much arguing and minimal discussion.

We've been having this discussion behind the scenes for the past couple of days now and not just regarding the Politics forum, but the whole board in general. We are pretty much in agreement that we are going to start cracking down more on trolling and baiting and overly inflammatory commentary, even if it does address the topic. I think an official announcement will be forthcoming.

You're trying to put the genie back in the bottle and will only drive people away

Sassy nobody is thinking of over moderating the forum and it's about keeping people here not driving people away. I think many have to agree that the forum is going down the toilet and has been for some time and that the atmosphere isn't good, too much arguing and minimal discussion.

Sorry, I don't have the time to bring civility and decency to USMB. Btw, it never really was known for either of those things.

Sorry, I don't have the time to bring civility and decency to USMB. Btw, it never really was known for either of those things.

You have always been civil and decent little kitty.

You have always been civil and decent little kitty.

Litter box trained since day one. :thup:

I just do "Active topics" and look around? No idea about zones? I know I see a STHU button sometimes and it is more nasty in those.

Shame if a few panty-linered crybabies kill Freedom by running to MODs to become Tattletales? Dont like it? Dont read it. Adults here or 3rd graders? WTH?

^^^^^ THAT....god forbid they figure out the ignore feature
You ignore a person then you are the only one who can't see what they post then any critique of you they do that does matter goes unanswered because you can't see it.

Forum List

Back