Can you give one reason why you would NOT vote for a Libertarian?

Derek_Plumber

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Below is a link to Libertarian issues. Click for details.​

Issues | Libertarian Party

libertarian-party.png

Last edited:
How about because the corporate media tells people that USA has a 2 party system ?

if there are 2 parties and both of them not Libertarian that means Libertarians don't exist.

How can people vote for what doesn't exist ?

I learn new things about myself every day through corporate media. The other day Glenn Beck said that 911 Truthers will work with anybody to try to destroy America. Now turns out i don't even exist !

Because I've worked with people who would be dead if Libertarians had their way.

Only in the never-never land of your incomprehensibly fucked up mind.

If you were to face me in a one-on-one debate, I would crush you and your idiocy beyond comprehension, just as I've smashed your bullshit into the ground every time you've come puttering up to me with it. But of course, you're too pathetic and cowardly to step up. :eusa_hand:

I would say there isn't a good reason not to vote for a libertarian, though I may be a little biased. :cool:

Only in the never-never land of your incomprehensibly fucked up mind.

If you were to face me in a one-on-one debate, I would crush you and your idiocy beyond comprehension, just as I've smashed your bullshit into the ground every time you've come puttering up to me with it. But of course, you're too pathetic and cowardly to step up. :eusa_hand:

When you actually debate instead of argue, let us know, until then ... stop trying to bait people ... mmkay? Makes you look like a child.

New Topics

Forum List

Back