Can you get your teacher fired?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
My literature teacher gave a homework to write an essay about whether women and men can be friends. I can't believe that I actually sat down and started thinking of what to write. How can I get her fired before her next homework will be like how fast shall every male student ask for gender reassignment surgery? What can one do under such educational obligation?

I regret performing clickage on this thread.

My literature teacher gave a homework to write an essay about whether women and men can be friends. I can't believe that I actually sat down and started thinking of what to write. How can I get her fired before her next homework will be like how fast shall every male student ask for gender reassignment surgery? What can one do under such educational obligation?

anotherlife apparently needs a real life.

Write to the assignment, weirdo.

The underlying problem in gender relations is that each is fairly predatory upon the other. So the thesis question is valid.

Speak to that in your essay.

Intro, body, conclusion for your paragraphs.

Subject, verb, predicate in your sentences.

Subject/verb agreement.

Good spelling.

Good logic.

Facts followed by logical conclusions.

That's hilarious. Are you in high school?

Does the teacher strike you as a progressive OR a Christian?

Bring your dildo to class, hide it in her desk. Then during class, ask to go to the rest room and instead go to the office and tell the principal that your teacher has a dildo in her desk and that you're afraid she will use it on you again after class.

Intro, middle body, conclusion with emphasis for each of your paragraphs and essay adding emphasis to your conclusion

unity, continuity, emphasis of thesis

semantics, diction, syntax

go for it

The underlying problem in gender relations is that each is fairly predatory upon the other. So the thesis question is valid.

Subject/verb agreement.

Good spelling.

Good logic.

I think I also need to buy a gun to point to my head for sufficient motivation. Can teachers be stupider than this or have I just found the champion of all?

Have sex with her and tell your mom..

Shes fired, you lose your virginity... Problems solved.

It seems to me that she is a rabied progressive bully. Once I tried a debate in class about how much money we lost altogether since 1789, by allowing in the French language and central administration from Paris, and her answer was like what do I want anarchy? I think she is a progressive looting bully.

You know, the question of whether or not men and women can be friends has been the subject of many a romantic comedy. Friends With Benefits and When Harry Met Sally come readily to mind.

Quit being a pussy, man up and do the assignment. Typical conservative thinking, if you are offended by the perceptions you throw on someone because it doesn't jibe with your thinking, get rid of them.

Subject/verb agreement.

Good spelling.

Good logic.

I think I also need to buy a gun to point to my head for sufficient motivation. Can teachers be stupider than this or have I just found the champion of all?

Are you 12 years old?

It seems to me that she is a rabied progressive bully. Once I tried a debate in class about how much money we lost altogether since 1789, by allowing in the French language and central administration from Paris, and her answer was like what do I want anarchy? I think she is a progressive looting bully.
Ah, then she's a lesbian.

I often think their alignment with Islam has to do with separating the sexes.

Conservatives play into feminists hands every time. They are very good at using traditional values to confuse conservative men.

It wasn't seemly for men and women to be friends before my generation reached adulthood.

Sounds like she needs a raise for having to deal with you.......Maybe if she's lucky, your Mommy will transfer you.

You know, the question of whether or not men and women can be friends has been the subject of many a romantic comedy. Friends With Benefits and When Harry Met Sally come readily to mind.

Quit being a pussy, man up and do the assignment. Typical conservative thinking, if you are offended by the perceptions you throw on someone because it doesn't jibe with your thinking, get rid of them.
"Men Are From Mars -- Women Are From Venus."

Case in point.

Forum List

Back