Can You Find An Image Of Muhammad That Won't Cause Muslims To Riot??

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
220px-Mohammad_SAV.svg.png

Muhammad

I'll give positive rep to anyone who can find an image of the profit Muhammad that is so tasteful that it's certain not to cause radical Muslims to charge our embassies all over the world in protest.

Every single day since Sept. 11th, 2012 the Obama administration has been apologizing to those violent assholes about a ridiculous video that it has been discovered most of them never saw.

One of them was asked if he ever saw it and he replied "No, I've never seen it but the title alone is enough".

Yeah, "The Innocence of Muslims" really would piss me off if I was a believer of Islam.

Yup, I want to be a member in a religion that would win in a "This Religion Is In Desperate Need Of A BlowJob" contest.

So post your pics and I'll rep anyone who posts a pic I think is really tasteful.

Good Luck

Muhammedkalli.gif

I'll give positive rep to anyone who can find an image of the profit Muhammad that is so tasteful that it's certain not to cause radical Muslims to charge our embassies all over the world in protest.

I think you're missing the point, but I suspect you're doing so on purpose so that's ok.

Mohammed, along with Buraq and Gabriel, visit Hell, and see a demon punishing "shameless women" who had exposed their hair to strangers. For this crime of inciting lust in men, the women are strung up by their hair and burned for eternity. Persian, 15th century.

burning.jpg

Next, Mohammed sees women strung up by hooks thrust through their tongues by a green demon. Their crimes were to "mock" their husbands and to leave their homes without permission. Persian, 15th century.

tongues.jpg

Further on, Mohammed sees a red demon that is torturing women by hanging them up by hooks through their breasts, as they are engulfed in flames. The women are being punished for giving birth to illegitimate children whom they falsely claimed were fathered by their husbands. Persian, 15th century.

hooked.jpg

I am beginning to see a pattern

Forum List

Back