Can you feel the approaching danger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mineva, et al,

It is an interesting dissertation. But clearly it is, one-sided.

Feel the danger it in your veins.
(COMMENT)

Tayyip Erdoğan (President of Turkey --- a self proclaim Islamic conservative) states that "Israel is pouring bombs on Gaza" then asks the question: "why does the UN exist?"

He is attempting to paint the picture that Israel is the villain and Gaza is the victim; with the UN being the silent observer that should do something the rectify the situation.

The fallacy here is that the Arabs of Gaza are not the victim (not at all); but the villain. He acts as if the Arab-Israeli conflict started with the Israeli response to Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) aggression; which it did not.

How does President Erdoğan think of the Jewish People?
AmericanThinker on Facebook said:
In 1974, Erdogan, while serving as president of the Istanbul Youth Groupof his mentor, former Prime Minister Erbakan's National Salvation Party, wrote, directed, and played the leading role in a theatrical play entitled Maskomya, staged throughout Turkey during the 1970s. Mas-Kom-Ya was a compound acronym for "Masons-Communists-Yahudi" - the latter meaning "Jews." The play focused on the evil, conspiratorial nature of these three entities whose common denominator was Judaism.

Read more: Blog Israeli Ambassador Confirms Erdogan Hates Us Religiously
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The HoAP has nearly always been on the opposite side of the position taken by the Allied Powers and the UN. During WWI, the Arab Leader Amin al-Husseini was a commissioned officer in the Ottoman Army; before he found religious enlightenment. Al-Husseini was later to become the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem; when he helped organize the Riots and became a benefactor of Izz ad-din al-Qassam who lead the Palestinian Black Hand. In WWII, he supported the Axis Powers and made an effort to recruit Muslims for the Third Reich and was instrumental in the establishment of the 13th SS Handschar Division (All Muslim). Amin al-Husseini's connections with the Axis Powers during WWII is well documented. He was not supporting the Allied Powers in any way, in fact it was the exact opposite. This was the leader the HoAP chose to be the first President of the "Allied Palestine Government" (APG). Incidentally, the first Prime Minister of the APG was Ahmed Hilmi Pasha, a former General in the Ottoman Army. Very few of the actual leaders of the HoAP community were allies to the Western Powers in either the WWI or WWII. (Why did the LoN and UN remain silent?)

More that a half century ago, the UN Palestine Commission observed that "Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein." (Remember the question: "Why does the UN exist?" --- and Present Erdogan's follow-on statement: "Unfortunately the Islamic World is also keeping silent.") As he says, "the Islamic World is merely watching" and he implies to some secret agenda (undefined by him). It is a good propaganda speech. It is built around a very famous adage that --- "All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." (From Sir Edmund Burke) Yet again, this presumes that the Israelis are "evil" in a fashion. This is a variation on the theme used by the Axis Powers in the mid-20th Century - demonizing and dehumanizing the target of oppression; just as the Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda did in that same timeframe. "Propaganda tries to force a doctrine on the whole people... Propaganda works on the general public from the standpoint of an idea and makes them ripe for the victory of this idea." [Mein Kampf (1926)]

The reasons why the various players in the Arab-Israeli Conflict act the why they do is a matter of perspective. While President Erdoğan is using the excuse of "peace" --- he is actually trying to shame the Muslim Leaders and provoke a conflict between the Western Powers --- Israel and the various Arab nations in the Region. He is in a disguised way, playing the "Religious War Card." Now that DAESH/ISIS is on their back door, you will notice how quiet Turkey as become since this speech.

FOREIGN MINISTER SAYS NATO NEEDS TO TACKLE GRASSROOTS OF TERRORISM IN ADDITION TO AIRSTRIKES ON MILITANTS. said:
Turkey on Tuesday called for determined action from NATO member states against the “significant” threat posed by Islamic State jihadists who have taken swathes of Iraq and Syria up to its borders.

Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said in Antalya that the threat from I.S. to the south of the NATO alliance’s borders would be a key issue when its top diplomats hold a two-day meeting from Wednesday. He praised a plan—still yet to be realized—for moderate Syrian opposition to be trained and equipped on Turkish territory in cooperation with the United States but said more was needed.

“This will be effective but this will not be enough on its own and we have to take further steps,” he told a news conference ahead of the meeting, adding that measures like airstrikes were also not sufficient alone. “In order to eradicate terrorism we need to deal with the grassroots of terrorism,” he added, without elaborating further on the nature of the steps required.

Turkey has in the past called for the creation of a security zone inside Syria to protect its borders. But the idea has received just lukewarm support from its Western allies.

Turkey, the sole Muslim majority member of NATO, has been criticized for itself not taking harder steps against I.S. with some commentators even questioning its future in the alliance. SOURCE: Ozan Kose—AFP May 14, 2015 Turkey Urges Action Against "Islamic State Threat"

Not so mouthy about the Western Powers now --- are they?

Most Respectfully,
R

Anybody interested in why we are where we are with regards to the violence, intolerance, and terrorism in the Muslim world, should read about the Palestinian Mufti. It all started with him. The Muslim version of Nazism is alive and well in the Muslim world due to this man's legacy.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

"Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: "The Jews are yours." (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, "The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud")
He'd been thrown out of Palestine and was regarded as a joke,Roudy.......he wasn't the brightest of individuals.steve.....in fact he was an Idiot......but I suppose the same could be said about the Zionists and Elite Jews sharing Hitlers Bed during the same period.

You are very ignorant and your opinions worthless. The Mufti imported Nazi ideology into the Arab / Muslim world and not only played a major role in implementing the final solution but incited Arabs to do the same all over the ME.

"According to the testimony of Adolf Eichmann’s chief deputy Dieter Wisliceny (who was hanged for war crimes) the Mufti played a role in encouraging the Final Solution and was a close friend and advisor to Eichmann in the Holocaust’s implementation across Europe. Wisliceny testified further that al-Husseini had a close association with Heinrich Himmler and visited the gas chambers at Auschwitz, where he exhorted the staff to be even more dedicated in its important work.

To assist the practical slaughter of Jews and Christians, al-Husseini built an army of Muslim volunteer units for the Waffen-SS (the combat units of the dread SS) to operate for the Nazi cause in the Balkans. While the appeal for volunteers from among Muslims always struggled to meet the demands for new recruits, al-Husseini was able to organize three divisions of Bosnian Muslims who were then trained as elements of the Waffen-SS. The largest radical Muslim unit was the 13th Waffen-SS Handzar ("Dagger") division that boasted over 21,000 men. They were joined by the Bosnian 23rd Waffen-SS Kama Division and the Albanian Skanderbeg 21st Waffen-SS Division. The Muslim Waffen-SS forces fought across the Balkans against Communist partisans and then assisted in the genocide of Yugoslavian Jews and in the persecution and slaughter of Gypsies and Christian Serbs in 1944 and 1945. The brutality extended to Catholics as well, for the Muslim Waffen-SS cut a path of destruction across the Balkans that encompassed a large number of Catholic parishes, churches, and shrines and resulted in the deaths of thousands of Catholics. By the end of the war, al-Husseini’s fanatical soldiers had killed over 90 percent of the Jews in Bosnia."

Some of these kook Muslim "leaders" seem to suggest that the world's biggest problem is that Jews and Israel just stubbornly refuse to die.

Which is why I say fuck those Muslim "leaders" with a rasp.

I feel we should give the Muslim leaders credit where credit is due. They have united all other faiths against them.

Anyone who takes Islam seriously is either pitiable ignorant or deliberately obtuse -- and maybe even dangerously stupid.

It's not only Muslim leaders. But yes, fuck them all.

I dunno. There are some Muslims I know who don't seem obsessed with fighting other sects or the Jews. Flat out nice, reasonable people.

I detest their religion, but lots of Muslims seem like darn fine people.

So 'Shiasim' can't be practiced and 'Sunnism' can't be practiced, the blood of Muslims is being shed and its all because of Israel, what's new?
muslims are killing each other in Iraq and Syria because of Israel?
You are probably not informed about the claims it's all being funded by Israel, however the part I couldn't comprehend is why Sunnism and Shiasm can't be practiced? Ironically if it is funded by Israel I would proudly say Israel just made another achievement in religious freedom even OUTSIDE of Israel acting for Sunnism and Shiasm to be perfectly practiced.
Nailed it.
I'd donate a sheckel to see two muslims kill each other

The least Israel should do is plant trees to honor each of the Palis who kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
Silly retort MJ..I expect a little better from YOU..steve ps what's a Sheckle worth these days..not much I would imagine......which is a bit insulting you tight arse.LOL

About 32 Oz cents

I dunno. There are some Muslims I know who don't seem obsessed with fighting other sects or the Jews. Flat out nice, reasonable people.

Agreed. But the Muslims you're in contact with are a little different than the ones living in Muslim countries, where they are fed a non stop barrage of anti Semitism and lies about the US, Israel, and the West in general from early childhood.

Agreed. But the Muslims you're in contact with are a little different than the ones living in Muslim countries, where they are fed a non stop barrage of anti Semitism and lies about the US, Israel, and the West in general from early childhood.

No doubt true. But I have a hunch that the vast majority of Muslims (even over there) are just like the rest of the folks on Earth. They want to provide for their own families and not be bothered by the various disputes usually raised by others.

Life is plenty hard enough without JIiiiiiiHADDDDDDDD!

No doubt true. But I have a hunch that the vast majority of Muslims (even over there) are just like the rest of the folks on Earth. They want to provide for their own families and not be bothered by the various disputes usually raised by others.

Life is plenty hard enough without JIiiiiiiHADDDDDDDD!

Hey you're talking to someone who was born and raised among Muslims. I couldn't avoid having Muslim friends and I still do. Muslims from different countries behave differently based on their culture and history. Pakistanis will be different from Iranians, who will be different than Iraqis, who will be different than Egyptians.

Bite your fingers because of your hatred, drop dead with your anger.

Feel the danger in your veins.

Mineva, et al,

(COMMENT)

Tayyip Erdoğan (President of Turkey --- a self proclaim Islamic conservative) states that "Israel is pouring bombs on Gaza" then asks the question: "why does the UN exist?"

He is attempting to paint the picture that Israel is the villain and Gaza is the victim; with the UN being the silent observer that should do something the rectify the situation.

The fallacy here is that the Arabs of Gaza are not the victim (not at all); but the villain. He acts as if the Arab-Israeli conflict started with the Israeli response to Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) aggression; which it did not.

In 1974, Erdogan, while serving as president of the Istanbul Youth Groupof his mentor, former Prime Minister Erbakan's National Salvation Party, wrote, directed, and played the leading role in a theatrical play entitled Maskomya, staged throughout Turkey during the 1970s. Mas-Kom-Ya was a compound acronym for "Masons-Communists-Yahudi" - the latter meaning "Jews." The play focused on the evil, conspiratorial nature of these three entities whose common denominator was Judaism.

The HoAP has nearly always been on the opposite side of the position taken by the Allied Powers and the UN. During WWI, the Arab Leader Amin al-Husseini was a commissioned officer in the Ottoman Army; before he found religious enlightenment. Al-Husseini was later to become the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem; when he helped organize the Riots and became a benefactor of Izz ad-din al-Qassam who lead the Palestinian Black Hand. In WWII, he supported the Axis Powers and made an effort to recruit Muslims for the Third Reich and was instrumental in the establishment of the 13th SS Handschar Division (All Muslim). Amin al-Husseini's connections with the Axis Powers during WWII is well documented. He was not supporting the Allied Powers in any way, in fact it was the exact opposite. This was the leader the HoAP chose to be the first President of the "Allied Palestine Government" (APG). Incidentally, the first Prime Minister of the APG was Ahmed Hilmi Pasha, a former General in the Ottoman Army. Very few of the actual leaders of the HoAP community were allies to the Western Powers in either the WWI or WWII. (Why did the LoN and UN remain silent?)

More that a half century ago, the UN Palestine Commission observed that "Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein." (Remember the question: "Why does the UN exist?" --- and Present Erdogan's follow-on statement: "Unfortunately the Islamic World is also keeping silent.") As he says, "the Islamic World is merely watching" and he implies to some secret agenda (undefined by him). It is a good propaganda speech. It is built around a very famous adage that --- "All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." (From Sir Edmund Burke) Yet again, this presumes that the Israelis are "evil" in a fashion. This is a variation on the theme used by the Axis Powers in the mid-20th Century - demonizing and dehumanizing the target of oppression; just as the Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda did in that same timeframe. "Propaganda tries to force a doctrine on the whole people... Propaganda works on the general public from the standpoint of an idea and makes them ripe for the victory of this idea." [Mein Kampf (1926)]

The reasons why the various players in the Arab-Israeli Conflict act the why they do is a matter of perspective. While President Erdoğan is using the excuse of "peace" --- he is actually trying to shame the Muslim Leaders and provoke a conflict between the Western Powers --- Israel and the various Arab nations in the Region. He is in a disguised way, playing the "Religious War Card." Now that DAESH/ISIS is on their back door, you will notice how quiet Turkey as become since this speech.

FOREIGN MINISTER SAYS NATO NEEDS TO TACKLE GRASSROOTS OF TERRORISM IN ADDITION TO AIRSTRIKES ON MILITANTS. said:
Turkey on Tuesday called for determined action from NATO member states against the “significant” threat posed by Islamic State jihadists who have taken swathes of Iraq and Syria up to its borders.

Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said in Antalya that the threat from I.S. to the south of the NATO alliance’s borders would be a key issue when its top diplomats hold a two-day meeting from Wednesday. He praised a plan—still yet to be realized—for moderate Syrian opposition to be trained and equipped on Turkish territory in cooperation with the United States but said more was needed.

“This will be effective but this will not be enough on its own and we have to take further steps,” he told a news conference ahead of the meeting, adding that measures like airstrikes were also not sufficient alone. “In order to eradicate terrorism we need to deal with the grassroots of terrorism,” he added, without elaborating further on the nature of the steps required.

Turkey has in the past called for the creation of a security zone inside Syria to protect its borders. But the idea has received just lukewarm support from its Western allies.

Turkey, the sole Muslim majority member of NATO, has been criticized for itself not taking harder steps against I.S. with some commentators even questioning its future in the alliance. SOURCE: Ozan Kose—AFP May 14, 2015 Turkey Urges Action Against "Islamic State Threat"

Most Respectfully,
R

Anybody interested in why we are where we are with regards to the violence, intolerance, and terrorism in the Muslim world, should read about the Palestinian Mufti. It all started with him. The Muslim version of Nazism is alive and well in the Muslim world due to this man's legacy.

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

"Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: "The Jews are yours." (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, "The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud")
:bsflag:

Mineva, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

He'd been thrown out of Palestine and was regarded as a joke,Roudy.......he wasn't the brightest of individuals.steve.....in fact he was an Idiot......but I suppose the same could be said about the Zionists and Elite Jews sharing Hitlers Bed during the same period.

You are very ignorant and your opinions worthless. The Mufti imported Nazi ideology into the Arab / Muslim world and not only played a major role in implementing the final solution but incited Arabs to do the same all over the ME.

"According to the testimony of Adolf Eichmann’s chief deputy Dieter Wisliceny (who was hanged for war crimes) the Mufti played a role in encouraging the Final Solution and was a close friend and advisor to Eichmann in the Holocaust’s implementation across Europe. Wisliceny testified further that al-Husseini had a close association with Heinrich Himmler and visited the gas chambers at Auschwitz, where he exhorted the staff to be even more dedicated in its important work.

To assist the practical slaughter of Jews and Christians, al-Husseini built an army of Muslim volunteer units for the Waffen-SS (the combat units of the dread SS) to operate for the Nazi cause in the Balkans. While the appeal for volunteers from among Muslims always struggled to meet the demands for new recruits, al-Husseini was able to organize three divisions of Bosnian Muslims who were then trained as elements of the Waffen-SS. The largest radical Muslim unit was the 13th Waffen-SS Handzar ("Dagger") division that boasted over 21,000 men. They were joined by the Bosnian 23rd Waffen-SS Kama Division and the Albanian Skanderbeg 21st Waffen-SS Division. The Muslim Waffen-SS forces fought across the Balkans against Communist partisans and then assisted in the genocide of Yugoslavian Jews and in the persecution and slaughter of Gypsies and Christian Serbs in 1944 and 1945. The brutality extended to Catholics as well, for the Muslim Waffen-SS cut a path of destruction across the Balkans that encompassed a large number of Catholic parishes, churches, and shrines and resulted in the deaths of thousands of Catholics. By the end of the war, al-Husseini’s fanatical soldiers had killed over 90 percent of the Jews in Bosnia."

Care to provide a link to Dieter Wisliceny's testimony where he actually says this?

Bite your fingers because of your hatred, drop dead with your anger.

Feel the danger in your veins.
Thanks to radical Islamic clowns like you Eradogan got into power and Turkey betrayed Israel, you'll sink down along with your Millard dollars boat.

Mineva, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Care to provide a link to Dieter Wisliceny's testimony where he actually says this?

Get over it douchebag. You are contesting historical facts. The Mufti of Jerusalem was designated a Nazi by the U.S. State dept.

Thanks to radical Islamic clowns like you Eradogan got into power and Turkey betrayed Israel, you'll sink down along with your Millard dollars boat.

Dream World of a monkey. By the way I didnot know that monkeys could speak.

Challenger, et al,

I'm not sure what you are asking for. But in terms of the Grand Mufti's role, there is all sorts of evidence available.

(COMMENT)

My personal favorite is where the German Reich Main Security Office Section IV-A4 (A SS Reichssicherheitshauptamt department comprised two subsections: one for churches and another for Jewish matters.) where proposing to use Jewish Children as prisoner exchange bargaining chips as opposed to the extermination option, but the Arab Palestinian and Grand Mufti al-Husseini objected and wanted a policy of exterminating the children as well. (Watch the video excerpt of the trial linked below.)

VIDEO --- Adolf Eichmann Trial Collection - Sessions 16 and 17 said:
Attorney General Gideon Hausner reads excerpts from Dieter Wisliceny's statement: "The Final Solution of the Jewish Question was Eichmann's life mission" After a blip at 00:03:40, Hausner continues to read from Wisliceny's statement about Eichmann's interactions with the Grand Mufti. Wisliceny mentions a Jewish child transport from Poland to the Theresienstadt camp to exchange for civilian prisoners. The Grand Mufti objected: "...he protested vigorously to Himmler, using the argument that these Jewish children would, within a few years become adults and would strengthen the Jewish element in Palestine."

The Arab Palestinian was fully involved in the German ant-Jewish Programs, and such evidence is readily available.

Most Respectfully,
R

Mineva, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What the f..CK you are talking about ? Are you trying to create stories to justify massacres and land grabbings ? Its not really such hard to understand. Israel will step back to 1967 borders was determined by UN or ....

Mineva, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What the f..CK you are talking about ? Are you trying to create stories to justify massacres and land grabbings ? Its not really such hard to understand. Israel will step back to 1967 borders was determined by UN or ....

What '67 borders, can you produce the treaty signed by an Israeli representative agreeing to borders in 1967.

What '67 borders, can you produce the treaty signed by an Israeli representative agreeing to borders in 1967.

Its not matter whether or not you will be agree with the borders of UN. You have to comply with it or we have to force you to do that.

Its not matter whether or not you will be agree with the borders of UN. You have to comply with it or we have to force you to do that.

As I said what '67 borders would they be. The UN is not allowed to set nations borders, if it did it would soon face all out war when the inhabitants protested about being forced to live under a dictatorship. Do you mean the 1967 cease fire lines that clearly say that they are not to be used as borders ?

By the way my nations borders are agreed by treaty and are set in stone, or in water as I live on an island

Dream World of a monkey. By the way I didnot know that monkeys could speak.
Typically arrogant.

Aawar Sadat pre Yum HaKipurim war(73) said "Snakes could fly before Israel will have paratroopers"
Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
paratroopers.png

Mineva, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Get over it douchebag. You are contesting historical facts. The Mufti of Jerusalem was designated a Nazi by the U.S. State dept.

If it's a historical fact, it should be easy to provide a link to Dieter Wisliceny's testimony where he actually says this. While you are at it, a link to the US State department record in question would be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back