Can you eat, drink beer and do drugs in Heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It magically turns into soft serve Ice Cream. I though everyone knew that?

Enjoy.

Do you even believe corporeal bodies for heaven? I'm just curious. Dogmatically, no one is given in marriage in heaven but instead are like the Angels.

If so, what do they do with the poop?

No, but you can get all that in Hell...Just have to give up your soul to Lucifer. Of course there is a small catch.....

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

stairs-735995.jpg

There is no answer to most questions about heaven. My picture of heaven is hanging out with my Dad, just talking, like I have done so often in this life.

No, but you can get all that in Hell...Just have to give up your soul to Lucifer. Of course there is a small catch.....

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

stairs-735995.jpg

Nope Satan announced the other day Hell is full up. Can't take anymore......

Bigger questions would be can you feel pain and despair in heaven? If not then how you you experience happiness and bliss?

stairs-735995.jpg

They can find room and free stuff in the parts of California they haven't burned down yet..

All Your sins are forgotten. Only way to forget your sins is to wipe your memory.
So you end up some brainless dumb fuck experiencing everlasting ecstasy for all of eternity. It's like the Matrix living a fantasy life while they use you as a battery.

stairs-735995.jpg

So everyone on Satans Earth and One nation under him is officially sterile ?
COOL

Food, booze, drugs, and even sex is nothing like what awaits those who get to heaven.

This coming from someone who's had the best of all of those things. Unfortunately, you have to give up those things in order to get there. That's the hardest part: 13 years ago today I would have been sharing a hundred dollar rock of crack cocaine with two women and having sex with both of them. That's the closest you can get to "heaven on earth."

What awaits us in heaven is far better than that, trust me.

Last edited:
Do you even believe corporeal bodies for heaven? I'm just curious. Dogmatically, no one is given in marriage in heaven but instead are like the Angels.

I have not got that far yet in my imagination, I don't know, but us and angels are two different things the angels are below us according to scripture

Are their two sexes (Better not be 57) in heaven or just one if no corporeal bodies?

Can women give birth?

do they have their time of the month?

I have not got that far yet in my imagination, I don't know, but us and angels are two different things the angels are below us according to scripture

Are their two sexes (Better not be 57) in heaven or just one if no corporeal bodies?

Can women give birth?

do they have their time of the month?
Everyone in heaven is a brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back