Can you donate bone marrow? If so, you can save a life!

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Who says participating in this forum is a waste of time? According to this organization, if you're between the ages of 18-44, you may be able to donate bone marrow that can literally save someone's LIFE. Please help.

Learn How to Donate Bone Marrow | Be The Match

P.S. I have no connection to this organization. I'm just trying to do a good thing. I wish I could donate, but I'm older than 44.

Who says participating in this forum is a waste of time? According to this organization, if you're between the ages of 18-44, you may be able to donate bone marrow that can literally save someone's LIFE. Please help.

Learn How to Donate Bone Marrow | Be The Match

P.S. I have no connection to this organization. I'm just trying to do a good thing. I wish I could donate, but I'm older than 44.
I believe the match is done with just a saliva swab, correct? Then if a match occurs one can decide on next steps.

• Banned
The dad of a friend of mine saved the father of another family's life with his donation, and though it's supposed to be anonymous (I think) the family found him somehow and took them all to Disney World.

Wow! That's some gratitude!

Forum List

Back