Can you believe it? Even Republican businessmen don't believe in "Supply and Demand"

I was talking to a Republican who runs a small machine shop. I told him it's a myth that jobs are "created" by the wealthy. They aren't charities. I told him it's all about "Supply and Demand". Without that, no jobs will be created. "Supply and Demand" is what drives job creation.

And he disagreed.

If Supply and Demand doesn't drive job creation, what does?

Here is something that might help you.

Economics Basics

Hope that helps.

I was talking to a Republican who runs a small machine shop. I told him it's a myth that jobs are "created" by the wealthy. They aren't charities. I told him it's all about "Supply and Demand". Without that, no jobs will be created. "Supply and Demand" is what drives job creation.

And he disagreed.

Here is something that might help you.

Economics Basics

Hope that helps.

He needs cartoons, graphs are too difficult for him.

And he disagreed.

New inventions drive job creation. 100% now work at jobs the require a new invention from the last 100 years. Supply and demand is not a change or policy thats creates jobs its merely an economic principle that describes relationships between supply demand and price..

Forum List

Back