Can You Be Both An American and A Progressive?

I agree, Old. Wasting time with PC is futile.

☭proletarian☭;1964437 said:
Che Guevara.. the Proggressive Hero.
Are you retarded?

Look around you. Che is on more clothing and jewelry than Calvin Klein.
Seeing as Che is not a designer, why would people like to have his image on their clothing?
Because they're idiot kids who think that they're somehow sticking it to the man by wearing an ironic t-shirt.

If you check their closets, they probable have a few with pictures of Charles Manson, too.

Many of them are Democrats who sing the praises of Obama, which tells you everything you need to know.

Che Guevara.. the Proggressive Hero.
Are you retarded?

Seeing as Che is not a designer, why would people like to have his image on their clothing?

Who wears that shit? A few people. Mostly kids. Mostly rebels without a clue.

and some morons get upset with it and make it a cause to rant and rave about?
:lol:

Are you retarded?

I'm pretty sure they do it for the reaction.

Like people wearing Charles Man t-shirts or McCarthians like PC who shout 'COMMIE' all the time.

☭proletarian☭;1964469 said:

I'm pretty sure they do it for the reaction.

Like people wearing Charles Man t-shirts or McCarthians like PC who shout 'COMMIE' all the time.

gawd, I don't get IT when adults go on about this kind of crap. I know Hannity and Rush and Bill O, get paid handsomely to feign outrage over what a bunch of misfits or wily agitators wear, but come on people. :cuckoo:

☭proletarian☭;1964455 said:
Are you retarded?

Because they're idiot kids who think that they're somehow sticking it to the man by wearing an ironic t-shirt.

If you check their closets, they probable have a few with pictures of Charles Manson, too.

Many of them are Democrats who sing the praises of Obama, which tells you everything you need to know.

Actually most of them are clueless about political parties..

But yes, they are kids.

And so yes, we should be a little concerned...or ignore it as we did with other things that "surprised us" such as Columbine, Underwear bomber, etc.

Exactluy when do you say to yourself..."this can only lead to something bad"....after it happens?

Are you retarded?

A few people?

Jeez....how is that media doing for ya now?

:eusa_eh: You're comparing stupid kids wearing Che shirts to a terrorist attack? :eusa_eh:
Exactluy when do you say to yourself..."this can only lead to something bad"

When stupid people start trying to base national policies on a book that praises genocide and the massacre of children, I worry.

Also when any politician starts spouting neoKeyensian bullshit or implying that we'll have a smaller target on our back if we invade a few more countries.

4. Progressives know how stupid the masses are
Still trying to project America-hating CON$ as Progressive Liberals. :cuckoo:

September 3, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's a sad shame we've got so many stupid people in this country that we have to deal with, but we do.

December 10, 2008
DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

Last edited:

A few people?

Jeez....how is that media doing for ya now?

I have always lived in cities that were either progressive, liberal and both. Lots of students. Very few of those shirts did I ever see. Though like teabaggers they stick out from the norm
:eek:

☭proletarian☭;1964507 said:
:eusa_eh: You're comparing stupid kids wearing Che shirts to a terrorist attack? :eusa_eh:

When stupid people start trying to base national policies on a book that praises genocide and the massacre of children, I worry.

Also when any politician starts spouting neoKeyensian bullshit or implying that we'll have a smaller target on our back if we invade a few more countries.

I compared the kids to terrorists?

Instead, I compared kids to.....uh.....kids (Columbine).

Please...sit back and "dont care" when schools suspend a kid for wearing an American flag t-shirt, but do not suspend them for wearing an image of Che on a t-shirt.

Back at Columbine, teachers did not think it was any big deal that those boys were wearing strange clothing (gothic..and yes, now even MORE prevelant).

☭proletarian☭;1964507 said:

Oh, I see. Lets wait for them to become adults.
OK.
Good luck with that.

:eusa_liar:

But yes, they are kids.

And so yes, we should be a little concerned...or ignore it as we did with other things that "surprised us" such as Columbine, Underwear bomber, etc.

Exactluy when do you say to yourself..."this can only lead to something bad"....after it happens?

☭proletarian☭;1964547 said:

:eusa_liar:

But yes, they are kids.

Oops...you are correct...I forgot I used that example....
Truth is, I was referring to the age...I believe he was 16 or 17????

Young people like the young motor cycle diaries Che.

Latino people like the conclusions he drew from his ride through South America.

Forum List

Back