Can you be Anti Authoritarian on the right?

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Keeping it short since that seems to get more of a response.

Mostly a question to those who self identify as being more right wing.
And hopefully is treated with honest responses and not just emotional venting.

Conservatism is the polar opposite of authoritarianism. Conservatism seeks to decentralize power to let the states handle more issues by themselves and to give people more personal liberty. Liberalism seeks to centralize power in the federal government and to deny personal liberty whenever this is deemed necessary for "the greater good."

That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left

Conservatism is the polar opposite of authoritarianism. Conservatism seeks to decentralize power to let the states handle more issues by themselves and to give people more personal liberty. Liberalism seeks to centralize power in the federal government and to deny personal liberty whenever this is deemed necessary for "the greater good."
That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for. .

• Banned
^ created the Patriot Act, Dept. of Homeland Security, began NSA spying on citizens, and, of fucking course, countless other examples of why you’re blatantly lying. You like personal liberties, huh? What’s your stance on gay marriage, abortion, racial profiling, practicing Islam... nvm don’t answer. I already know.

That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left
So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?

Last edited:
That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for.
The Wall is one of the few Constitutional duties of the federal government. Feeding your people in da ghetto, is not.

So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to keep a baby she doesnt want?
Because murder goes against everything a civilized society believes in. YOU guys made it a federal right, not us.

So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to keep a baby she doesnt want?
Because murder goes against everything a civilized society believes in. YOU guys made it a federal right, not us.
Murder is a legal term. Since abortion is legal please retry the question again.

That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for.
The Wall is one of the few Constitutional duties of the federal government. Feeding your people in da ghetto, is not.
Show me where it says building a wall is a constitutional duty. :rolleyes:
Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution - Immivasion - Immigration Invasion

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution - Immivasion - Immigration Invasion
I searched your link and cant find the word "wall" or even "fence" in it. I even searched for "barrier". Try again. :rolleyes:

I searched your link and cant find the word "wall" or even "fence" in it. I even searched for "barrier". Try again. :rolleyes:
You're African. I can't help you. So I post for those who can read

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Article IV

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Article IV
So you admit there is nothing in there that says its the duty of the federal government to build a wall. I thought so. :rolleyes:

Sadly there is pretty much no chance of that.

Article IV
He's more American than most of you on the right could ever be because he would never make a statement like that.

Last edited:
Well this got more of a response than that idiot’s thread! Righties really defensive about this :laugh:

Well this got more of a response than that idiot’s thread! Righties really defensive about this :laugh:
Defensive about what? Neither you, nor Asslips made a point. You ignore the Constitution when it applies, and try to apply the Constitution to that which it clearly does not apply.

Defensive about what? Neither you, nor Asslips made a point. You ignore the Constitution when it applies, and try to apply the Constitution to that which it clearly does not apply.
Dude you just came in ranting about Africans like a retard. Truly one of the stupidest people on the entire internet. Please hurry and get replaced.

Forum List

Back