Can you be a truly good Christian, yet be against universal healthcare?

MONEY AND WEALTH IS STILL OF THIS MATERIAL WORLD, dude. Jesus didn't tell you to hoard your fucking retirement 401k. JESUS didn't rail AGAINST ROMAN TAXES. JESUS didn't validate your personal wealth, dude. read the scripture I posted. WHO said that? MONEY nor refusing to pay TAXES wont get you into heaven, dude. read your fucking bible.

In fact, I daresay, if anyone is making a farce out of the message of jebus it is you for taking his name in vane while masking your greed in the virtues of your dogma.

Twisting it to suit your agenda is no more relevant then claiming the Golden rule applies to taxes, but do keep being the nagry anti Christian that you are.

As for me, I get by month to month, I hardly have any "riches" to brag about. In fact we are in a losing spiral paying out more then we get in most months. No savings, and no cushion, it is all gone. But do pretend you know all about me from the message board you dumb shit.

Giving, being the key. Not having it taken. One is doing good deeds, the other is being forced to surrender your money. One gets you into heaven the other gets you nothing after death.

Even that is incorrect. I'm pretty sure Jesus would be okay with you working a little harder so you'd have more income to be taxed.

Twisting it to suit your agenda is no more relevant then claiming the Golden rule applies to taxes, but do keep being the nagry anti Christian that you are.

As for me, I get by month to month, I hardly have any "riches" to brag about. In fact we are in a losing spiral paying out more then we get in most months. No savings, and no cushion, it is all gone. But do pretend you know all about me from the message board you dumb shit.

yea I sure am twisting the word of jebus by QUOTING THE FUCKING BIBLE, arent I?

Indeed, tell it to the widow who gave her last mite, bitch. Moneychangers at the temple probably made the very same statement about their modest income too. Like I said, read your fucking bible instead of wearing it like a van halen 1984 t shirt this side of Gary Charone.

Even that is incorrect. I'm pretty sure Jesus would be okay with you working a little harder so you'd have more income to be taxed.

duh.. didn't you know that jebus charged 10% profit margin at the fishes and loaves bbq?

Consider these statistics for a moment

Throw out all the stats you want -they can be challenged on numerous fronts. You make a LUDICROUS assumption with your question -one that has not only NOT be proven to be true, but one shown to be the opposite of what you WISH was true. You cannot possibly put forth any argument that shows that universal healthcare is not only THE only possible solution, it is the BEST solution. And I can persuasively argue that neither of those are true whatsoever.

Which means, like it or not -being a Christian has nothing to do with universal healthcare in the least. But your question is quite typical of the leftist who merely TRIES to re-interpret Christianity, a religion in which he has no belief whatsoever -to suit his own agenda. Think that is going to score "points" somehow -either with Christians themselves or with God? Must be why one of God's immutable Laws was "Thou shalt work towards universal healthcare that requires all individuals to be taxed beyond what they would have voluntarily spent on their own healthcare while forfeiting their own health and life expectancy".

Just which Commandment was that though? Refresh my memory.

MONEY AND WEALTH IS STILL OF THIS MATERIAL WORLD, dude. Jesus didn't tell you to hoard your fucking retirement 401k. JESUS didn't rail AGAINST ROMAN TAXES. JESUS didn't validate your personal wealth, dude. read the scripture I posted. WHO said that? MONEY nor refusing to pay TAXES wont get you into heaven, dude. read your fucking bible.

In fact, I daresay, if anyone is making a farce out of the message of jebus it is you for taking his name in vane while masking your greed in the virtues of your dogma.

Jesus told his followers to give away all their worldly belongings, follow him, and trust in God to provide for them.

Everything we do we're to do for the praise and glory of God.
Including working. We're supposed to work hard, industriously and without complaint.

Forum List

Back