Jesus was Satan.
Your ignorance is astounding, but I know the followers of Judaism believe that. I'll compare Christianity with the Talmud anytime
You mean Mikra.
Speak English.

I'm not a follower of the Roman cult that calls itself "Christianity" They paganized Christianity. I'm talking about the Whore and the Daughters of the Whore (Catholicism & Protestantism). They are not the true Church. They were founded by Simon the Sorcerer.

But Yeshua came to reveal Himself to Israel (specifically the Tribe of Judah).

Judah, while they held on to the Sabbath, the Holy Days, and the Commandments, had become paganized themselves.

You reject God to follow your own traditions, so you completely missed the purpose of His Coming.

All that is about to change. We are nearing the end.

Jesus was Satan.
Your ignorance is astounding, but I know the followers of Judaism believe that. I'll compare Christianity with the Talmud anytime
You mean Mikra.
Speak English.

I'm not a follower of the Roman cult that calls itself "Christianity" They paganized Christianity. I'm talking about the Whore and the Daughters of the Whore (Catholicism & Protestantism). They are not the true Church. They were founded by Simon the Sorcerer.

Judah, while they held on to the Sabbath, the Holy Days, and the Commandments, had become paganized themselves.

You reject God to follow your own traditions, so you completely missed the purpose of His Coming.

Really? When is that coming. I may need to pack a bag. Cool weather or hot? What do you think?

Really? When is that coming. I may need to pack a bag. Cool weather or hot? What do you think?
Dont be an ass. This thread is about what CHRISTIANS teach. If you don't accept it, don't participate.

Last edited:
If you find that demons and various other satanic things go after you and yours, or plan to, then can you ask Jesus to kill them? If yes, then how do you do it? If not, then what can you do or ask for?
"Resist the devil and he will flee from you."

No, to your question. Demons are fallen angels. Satan is the god of this world. Earth is their habitation until Christ returns. They do not die. They were alive to witness Jesus. They saw Moses, Abraham, and even their servant Muhammad.

But you just admitted that you aren't a Christian, right?
I said I don't follow Catholicism or Protestantism. I am a follower of Yeshua who KEPT HIS FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS.

I've decided to place you on ignore. You'll be my first.

But you just admitted that you aren't a Christian, right?
I said I don't follow Catholicism or Protestantism. I am a follower of Yeshua who KEPT HIS FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS.

I've decided to place you on ignore. You'll be my first.
But probably not your last. The reality is that you are not qualified to teach a faith that is not your own and you still have not backed up your assertion that Jews believe in satan. They don't.

Jesus was Satan.
You mean Mikra.
Speak English.

Thank you for sharing further your views on your Christ and beliefs, so we can better understand where you are coming from.
Now I understand where the Talmud comment comes from.
Mikra=The Bible in Hebrew.
Remember, the Bible says Moshiach's
name is in the Bible (Mikra)- -Melakim
{I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22.
The Bible is not named after Jesus, nor is it named after Constantine who helped create the one world religion. The Bible is named after Michael, the remover-overturner of the fallen false imposter messiah as is the Mikdash (temple in his name)-
(2Chronicles6 &
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah)

Now, you say Rome created a satanic church and most believe they created the immaculate perpetual virgin Mary image but then turn around and use Rome's compiled image of a man even as it was warned not to in Ezekiel 28.

Now you have chosen the name Yeshua which is not a historical christ figures name, Yeshu is.
Yeshu is dated at 100bc by accuracy of recorded figures like Rabbis & kings in the Talmud, therefore you are taught to demonize the Talmud for what history reveals in it that doen't jive with the false claims of the faith in question, just like Democrats have to demonize the new adminstration as an ad hominem smokescreen to the facts they can't refute.
There's one problem with your logic, the facts I sourced are not all from the Talmud.
Some are from Josephus and other historians and other conclusions are through historical dating of the figures claimed to be in the Jesus era and story proving a mistaken and fallacious accounting and cronological order. Simple Example:
The NT in Acts claim christ Yehuda (6bc) died after christ Theudas (45 bc).
The NT claims AD era Pilate era christ Jesus was living in the time of Lysanias
(died 35bc) and King Herod (died 4bc) and the Census 7bc) So they moved back the birthdate of the Jesus figure to 6bc to fit King Herod, Hopes you wouldn't date the death of Lysanias or notice him in the text, but still missed Caesar 44bc and census 7bc in faking the era of this compile figure (created image of a man-Ezekiel 28).

Furthermore with using the term Y'shu:
Y in ancient Hebrew was pronounced H
U or as your NT converted to English uses Ewb is as a V.
That is why the book of Joshua is called Hoshea.
Proper Transliteration is your friend.
The proper Canaanite transliteration of Shalem named in the Holy city is found in stone, and on that pebble is written the name of the son of man.
And that name is not Panderas or Stada.

Forum List

Back