Can you add to this list of reasons to build the wall?

I own stock in a company that exports ladders to Mexico. I'm also thinking of investing in tunneling equipment.

I get it now.

Having a blind dog constantly reminds you of yourself, right?

Drones will spot any vehicle getting close enough to the wall.

Drones will spot anyone with a ladder approaching the wall.

The Border Patrol has identified certain geographical milestone locations on the border approach roads.

Anyone driving beyond those points will trigger a patrol vehicle to be dispatched to intercept anyone before they get too close to the wall.

All of this will be seen by silent, invisible drones thousands of feet above and monitored by Border Patrol personnel in radio contact with the Patrol Officers sent to rendezvous with the attempting illegals.

The wall's last defense is in delaying the efforts of trespassers long enough for a vehicle to intercept them.

Dirty Harry: "A man's got to know his limitations."

Oh please, you can't monitor every inch of the boarder with drones. The mongrel hoards will find the weak link, and they'll need ladders.

Well that or the people will just overstay their visa and the drugs will be smuggled in with the commerce......
Assume what I said has a basis in fact.

Explore that and you will be less blind.

Okay, done. I'm going to write them and suggest they sell camouflage ladders as well. Thanks.
Have illegals used ladders to get over any of the existing sections of wall?

10. All countries have the right control their border crossings and immigration
My personal list amendments

10. Hurts Black employment.

11.All countries have the right to control their border crossings and immigration

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

I own stock in a company that exports ladders to Mexico. I'm also thinking of investing in tunneling equipment.

I get it now.

The Border Patrol has identified certain geographical milestone locations on the border approach roads.

Anyone driving beyond those points will trigger a patrol vehicle to be dispatched to intercept anyone before they get too close to the wall.

All of this will be seen by silent, invisible drones thousands of feet above and monitored by Border Patrol personnel in radio contact with the Patrol Officers sent to rendezvous with the attempting illegals.

The wall's last defense is in delaying the efforts of trespassers long enough for a vehicle to intercept them.

Oh please, you can't monitor every inch of the boarder with drones. The mongrel hoards will find the weak link, and they'll need ladders.

Well that or the people will just overstay their visa and the drugs will be smuggled in with the commerce......

Okay, done. I'm going to write them and suggest they sell camouflage ladders as well. Thanks.
I have seen images which appeared to suggest they had, but I never verified it.

Reasons to build the wall

1. Most of the 70,000 accidental drug overdose deaths in America every year are attributable to our lax Southern border. We lost 58,500 Americans in Vietnam over 17 years. We lose almost that many Americans every year because there is no border security.

[I read the first one, rolled my eyes and stopped reading]

'Mexican cartels “transport the bulk of their drugs over the Southwest Border through ports of entry (POEs) using passenger vehicles or tractor trailers,” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2015 report. “The drugs are typically secreted in hidden compartments when transported in passenger vehicles or comingled with legitimate goods when transported in tractor trailers.”

In an essay published earlier this month, Vanda Felbab-Brown, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, wrote that “a barrier in the form of a wall is increasingly irrelevant to the drug trade as it is now practiced because most of the drugs smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico no longer arrive on the backs of those who cross illegally.”'

Will Trump's Wall Stop Drug Smuggling? - FactCheck.org

A wall has almost NOTHING to do with the illegal drug trade.
It's common knowledge for anyone who is not a Trumpbot and/or a dinosaur.

Free advice: do try and watch something else besides Fox News (or worse) so you don't sound so galactically ignorant on things you comment on.

Have a nice day.
Only the enemies of America fight the wall.

Fine...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of this nonsense?

I GUARANTEE you cannot provide one.

Which means it IS utter nonsense.

Last edited:

1. Most of the 70,000 accidental drug overdose deaths in America every year are attributable to our lax Southern border. We lost 58,500 Americans in Vietnam over 17 years. We lose almost that many Americans every year because there is no border security.

'Mexican cartels “transport the bulk of their drugs over the Southwest Border through ports of entry (POEs) using passenger vehicles or tractor trailers,” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2015 report. “The drugs are typically secreted in hidden compartments when transported in passenger vehicles or comingled with legitimate goods when transported in tractor trailers.”

In an essay published earlier this month, Vanda Felbab-Brown, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, wrote that “a barrier in the form of a wall is increasingly irrelevant to the drug trade as it is now practiced because most of the drugs smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico no longer arrive on the backs of those who cross illegally.”'

Free advice: do try and watch something else besides Fox News (or worse) so you don't sound so galactically ignorant on things you comment on.

Have a nice day.
So, because you can dubiously claim a debate point, that justifies lowering the employment prospects for Black Americans?

You are a racist bigot.

:auiqs.jpg:...talk about strawman bullshit?

Okay pally boy, I'll play. Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that building a wall will help 'black' unemployment more than drastically increasing punishment for those who hire illegal workers (which Trump has not talked about at ALL - and which I am advocating)?

Also, where is your link from an unbiased source that shows that illegal immigration is getting worse?

FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorizedimmigranttotal_new.png

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

Have a nice day.
So, because you can dubiously claim a debate point, that justifies lowering the employment prospects for Black Americans?

You are a racist bigot.

:auiqs.jpg:...talk about strawman bullshit?

Okay pally boy, I'll play. Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that building a wall will help 'black' unemployment more than drastically increasing punishment for those who hire illegal workers (which Trump has not talked about at ALL - and which I am advocating)?

Also, where is your link from an unbiased source that shows that illegal immigration is getting worse?

FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorizedimmigranttotal_new.png

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

Your chart leaves out the fact that employers used to drive buses to the border entrances, pick workers from the Mexican side, sign for them so they could get workers visas, drive them to the farm, put them to work, pay them, house them and at the end of the season, drive them back to the border entry/exit point and they would, in an orderly fashion, go back through the border process going the other way. It's not worse. What's worse is that the Employers no longer sponsor in the workers. They just pick them up in a local parking lot, pay them below minimum wage, deny them housing, food, etc. and then when they are done with them, they either dump them back into that parking lot or they call ICE to have them picked up. Trump Industries is infamous for this type of action.

I get it now.

If they used camo-ladders how would you know?

Forum List

Back