Can you actually trust a recount...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After the DNC rigged their Primary, Hillary broke numerous laws, the criminal obama administration protected her from indictment, and Hillary and Obama - the President of the United States - wanted her to win so badly that they hired and organized violence against Trump and his supporters (US citizens) during the election to intimidate voters and affect the election outcome?!

I don't think the election was rigged...yet.
If Hillary suddenly ends up winning at this point I will have no doubts about it.

Yeah it's ridiculous. If that happened the American people will become very withdrawn and concentrate on finding ways against federal government like never before.

You'll know you are in an occupied country then. Proof enough.

So the election was only rigged if it isn't in your favor? How convenient.

That is true according to the butthurt liberals who are burning the American Flag, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for the racist murder of all whites, calling for Trump's assassination, calling for recounts based on no evidence, etc...

. If there were problems on either side, Hillary's trump's them all. The democrats are the appitimy of pure evil. Keep the e-mail evidence readily available Trump, because Hillary and her cohort's may need to go to jail after all.... So sad they are so tainted, that they are using Jill Stein to do their dirty work now.

The liberals wanted this election so badly...

Obama corrupted the DOJ to protect Hillary

The DNC rigged their Primaries

Obama encouraged illegals to vote

The President of the United States participated in the coordinating, and organizing of violence against US citizens, attempting to intimidate citizens through violence in order to affect the outcome of the election in favor of Hillary.

This man has criminally used the DOJ to protect Hillary, has spied on, used the IRS, and has helped organize violence against citizens so Hillary would win....you REALLY think he is above helping steal the election?

. If there were problems on either side, Hillary's trump's them all. The democrats are the appitimy of pure evil. Keep the e-mail evidence readily available Trump, because Hillary and her cohort's may need to go to jail after all.... So sad they are so tainted, that they are using Jill Stein to do their dirty work now.
They've become bad. They weren't this bad 20 or 30 years ago.

I think once the recount is finished, they should recount the recount. And once that is done, recount that recount. On and on until they manage to make her win.
th_bubblesmiley.gif

If the recount goes forward all Trump has to do is show that dead people and folks in Jail voted and the recount is voided. Since such irregularities are common and Hillary's GOTV people were active in the three states being recounted, Trump's wasn't. The Senate can reject those vote affidavits from those states and throw the election into the house. This will get state officials going to the pen. I suspect state officials know that.

After the DNC rigged their Primary, Hillary broke numerous laws, the criminal obama administration protected her from indictment, and Hillary and Obama - the President of the United States - wanted her to win so badly that they hired and organized violence against Trump and his supporters (US citizens) during the election to intimidate voters and affect the election outcome?!

I don't think the election was rigged...yet.
If Hillary suddenly ends up winning at this point I will have no doubts about it.
Can you?

If trump wins after a recount will you feel the same?

Forum List

Back