Can women rock too?

We know that, Marion; and no one disputes Peter Green's genius.

The thread is about women rocking. And Haim certainly can. Even with their own material.

Y U no post their own material then?

Because I didn't.

Well that came off as as a sloppy cover.

You get Butcher Baby for that.

A matter of opinion.

Can those girls rock, or not?

I'll say yes. Not like this, though.

This is is what it's about: Bang it out, in your face, and :fu:

Best a
I have a friend (a guy friend - of COURSE) who says that women can't rock. Whenever I bring up women rock bands, he says that no guys really like them and that they are "chick rock." So what do you think about it?

Unfortunately there are NOT a whole lot of women rock bands out there for me to make a valid argument. I bring up bands like Heart and I bring up lady rockers like Joan Jett, but he just laughs and says that they don't rock.

I'm looking for a good argument I can use against him. :D
Best argument:

I have a friend (a guy friend - of COURSE) who says that women can't rock. Whenever I bring up women rock bands, he says that no guys really like them and that they are "chick rock." So what do you think about it?

Unfortunately there are NOT a whole lot of women rock bands out there for me to make a valid argument. I bring up bands like Heart and I bring up lady rockers like Joan Jett, but he just laughs and says that they don't rock.

I'm looking for a good argument I can use against him. :D
Heart was outstanding.

Janice Joplin, and A'lot off those posted above. If your not familiar with Joplin I'm sure her performences are on the Internet somewhere.

Forum List

Back