Can Whites trust Blacks?

I dunno. I've been waking up in the morning with one since 1977.
Have you ever been to one of their funerals? Have you ever had any of them live with you for more than a day or two? Have you ever played on a team with them in any sport? Have you ever raised one of them like your own kids?

Oh fucking relax muddy - Yes, I started HS and JC hoops with no less than TWO black players who became stars in the NBA. One is a Hall-o-Famer and we're still in touch. My HS team was half black - JC College about a third.

Funerals? Yes - two the latter of which was with full gospel choir for the Daddy of Hall-o-Famer which was AWESOME.

And yes, I shared dorm room with a black guy for both my Junior & Senior years in college. He was awesome, we got along fine and he'd take me to his Mama's house on occasion for soul food. We are still in touch also.

Your claim that marrying a black woman gives you some sort of magical insight into black people in general is summarily laughed off the board. :cool-45:
Only by the usual suspects *racist Democrats*

Knowing a black person isn't even remotely like the commitment one has to make to spend your life with one of them. Especially since when I took the vows, mixed marriages were much more a taboo. I caught hell from strangers and family members alike for my decision. Being on a team, or sharing a dorm room doesn't make you any less of a racist. However, deciding to raise a family of kids that will assuredly be ostracized by racist Whites and racist Blacks is a choice I took without a second thought. Despite the bigotry of some of my family members, I didn't want to be narrow minded like some of them obviously were.

So you know a few black people. Big fucking deal. Most blacks think your attitude is a joke. However, some have told me that my attitude is something that gives them hope. Most look at a white person and they see a racist, that is until you prove otherwise.

I find I difficult to believe you’re married to a black woman based on your post. Your language throughout is replete with racism and “us and them” language.

“Knowing a black person isn't even remotely like the commitment one has to make to spend your life with one of them.” You refer to your wife as “one of them”.

One of the young men in our family married a woman with Chinese heritage he met at University (I believe her parents emigrated from China and she was born here.) He chose a woman who has looks, brains, and who’s a nerdy gamer just like him. They make a cute couple and a great team. Our family thinks this young man is lucky to have found this woman, and that she’s a great addition to the family. She is one of us. We are a family.

It’s hard to imagine that anyone who is married to someone of another race, and who has mixed race children would view his own family through the racist lens of “us and them”.
JESUS...... You obviously are a retard.
I'm not one of those folks that thinks marrying ONE is the same as being ONE. You can never be one of THEM unless you're born one of THEM. Just like folks like IM2 would never know what it's like to be black in the South during the Great Depression.....like my wife does. Bet he never once cut Tobacco or picked cotton like my wife has. Having to miss school because the boss man said he had better be in the fields from Sun up to Sun down, or else.....like my wife has. Born into a family with 12 kids and 5 different fathers...like my wife has.

I didn’t say that marrying a black person makes you one of “them”. I said there is no “us” and “them”. You are all Americans.

Your entire post points out how different “they” are. That “their” experiences differ from “ours”. Your words emphasize and magnify the difference and divisions between the races, and ensure that the those divisions remain.

Whether people African-Americans, Hispanic Americans, Italian Americans, or Martian Americans, or Jewish Americans or Muslim Americans they are all Americans. You all want basically the same things: good jobs, safe communities, opportunity, and security. You all want your children to grow up strong and to have a good life.

As long as you keep emphasizing how different you are and how much you’re not like “them”, the divisions, the racism and the divide will continue to deepen.
I don't need a lecture in identity politics.
However, you seem to support a political party that believes that everyone is different.
After all, blacks are either too poor or too stupid to get proper I.D. to vote.....according to the left.
White people don't seem to have any problem with getting an I.D.
Living with blacks makes you understand the differences.
Imagine not being able to go anywhere without some old lady thinking you're gonna snatch her purse.
How about all of the times you were followed by a cop looking to give you a ticket.
Also, how about all of the kids that want to be your friend just because you're black.
But you're right. We're all Americans. (except roughly 5 million CA voters)

And whites should be held responsible for racism which has gone far beyond slavery.

Hello again, IM2.

Do you believe many Americans embrace racist beliefs...or do they FEAR the type of HATEFUL human beings many black or Americans citizens of African descent have evolved into?

1p71va.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

I believe that you are an idiot. For rappers are not truth tellers. Rappers are entertainers. Go to a church on Sunday or a bible study on Wednesday and see if such things are being taught.

Hello again, IM2. I am beginning to question your reading comprehension skills, as well as your grasp of modern day American culture.

Seems MILLIONS of Americans recognize rappers as fellow citizens sharing their TRUTHS...

IM2, for perhaps the 7th or 8th time I am asking you to offer an opinion explaining WHY more than ONE DOZEN Black American Entertainers President & Mrs. Obama friends & White House guests compose VIOLENCE riddled music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human *itches & 'hoes' unworthy of being treated with basic human respect?

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

And you'll keep asking because if you are using examples of rappers as some guide to anything regarding blacks but entertainment you are a loon. I live in 20178 and I see people like Rev. Barber and others like them as truth tellers and not rappers. Millions don't see shit as you claim. And when you want compare the sexism/misogyny in ALL MUSIC let me know.

Hello again, IM2.

In your opinion is popular American rapper Kendrick Lamar revealing he, as well as his siblings and numerous cousins are victims of SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse?

20s9hc.jpg

Born and raised in Compton, Kendrick Lamar Hides a Poet's Soul Behind "Pussy & Patron"

IM2, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

I dunno. I've been waking up in the morning with one since 1977.
Have you ever been to one of their funerals? Have you ever had any of them live with you for more than a day or two? Have you ever played on a team with them in any sport? Have you ever raised one of them like your own kids?

Oh fucking relax muddy - Yes, I started HS and JC hoops with no less than TWO black players who became stars in the NBA. One is a Hall-o-Famer and we're still in touch. My HS team was half black - JC College about a third.

Funerals? Yes - two the latter of which was with full gospel choir for the Daddy of Hall-o-Famer which was AWESOME.

And yes, I shared dorm room with a black guy for both my Junior & Senior years in college. He was awesome, we got along fine and he'd take me to his Mama's house on occasion for soul food. We are still in touch also.

Your claim that marrying a black woman gives you some sort of magical insight into black people in general is summarily laughed off the board. :cool-45:

Knowing a black person isn't even remotely like the commitment one has to make to spend your life with one of them. Especially since when I took the vows, mixed marriages were much more a taboo. I caught hell from strangers and family members alike for my decision. Being on a team, or sharing a dorm room doesn't make you any less of a racist. However, deciding to raise a family of kids that will assuredly be ostracized by racist Whites and racist Blacks is a choice I took without a second thought. Despite the bigotry of some of my family members, I didn't want to be narrow minded like some of them obviously were.

So you know a few black people. Big fucking deal. Most blacks think your attitude is a joke. However, some have told me that my attitude is something that gives them hope. Most look at a white person and they see a racist, that is until you prove otherwise.

I find I difficult to believe you’re married to a black woman based on your post. Your language throughout is replete with racism and “us and them” language.

“Knowing a black person isn't even remotely like the commitment one has to make to spend your life with one of them.” You refer to your wife as “one of them”.

One of the young men in our family married a woman with Chinese heritage he met at University (I believe her parents emigrated from China and she was born here.) He chose a woman who has looks, brains, and who’s a nerdy gamer just like him. They make a cute couple and a great team. Our family thinks this young man is lucky to have found this woman, and that she’s a great addition to the family. She is one of us. We are a family.

It’s hard to imagine that anyone who is married to someone of another race, and who has mixed race children would view his own family through the racist lens of “us and them”.
I'm not one of those folks that thinks marrying ONE is the same as being ONE. You can never be one of THEM unless you're born one of THEM. Just like folks like IM2 would never know what it's like to be black in the South during the Great Depression.....like my wife does. Bet he never once cut Tobacco or picked cotton like my wife has. Having to miss school because the boss man said he had better be in the fields from Sun up to Sun down, or else.....like my wife has. Born into a family with 12 kids and 5 different fathers...like my wife has.

I'm 57. Your wife doesn't know any more about being black during the depression than I do. The depression was in the 1930's, this is 2018. If your wife was picking cotton in the great depression, she was born in the mid to late 1920's at best. That makes the both of you in your mid to late 80's or in your 90's. My parents were black in the south during the great depression. My dad's family were sharecroppers. Whether or not I picked cotton has no relevance to the fact that I am black. Plenty of blacks never picked cotton, such as MLK, Malcolm X and many others. So your wifes picking cotton doesn't really mean anything if you are trying to discredit me or my argument. I know what it was like because my dad, my mother, my grandparents, uncles and aunts all told me what it was like. So did old blacks now dead who were friends pf the family. Some who were born to parent who had actually been slaves. So don't tell me what I don't about chump. My whole family is from the damn south.
Okay, chump. My wife is 80.
The Great Depression didn't end till after WWII.
The Great Depression lasted longer for some folks than others.
I cannot begin to tell you what it was really like because she's the one who went through it....so I don't give a shit what your parents went through. You didn't do it, so you don't really know.
My family immigrated and ended up in Chicago, but I can't say that I know a damned thing about being an immigrant, or living in Chicago.
It's one thing to talk about it.....quite another to actually do it.

I'm 57. Your wife doesn't know any more about being black during the depression than I do. The depression was in the 1930's, this is 2018. If your wife was picking cotton in the great depression, she was born in the mid to late 1920's at best. That makes the both of you in your mid to late 80's or in your 90's. My parents were black in the south during the great depression. My dad's family were sharecroppers. Whether or not I picked cotton has no relevance to the fact that I am black. Plenty of blacks never picked cotton, such as MLK, Malcolm X and many others. So your wifes picking cotton doesn't really mean anything if you are trying to discredit me or my argument. I know what it was like because my dad, my mother, my grandparents, uncles and aunts all told me what it was like. So did old blacks now dead who were friends pf the family. Some who were born to parent who had actually been slaves. So don't tell me what I don't about chump. My whole family is from the damn south.
I cannot begin to tell you what it was really like because she's the one who went through it....so I don't give a shit what your parents went through. You didn't do it, so you don't really know.
My family immigrated and ended up in Chicago, but I can't say that I know a damned thing about being an immigrant, or living in Chicago.

If the depression ended in 1950, your wife is a minimum 68 years old. And picking cotton is not the only qualifier of struggle.

And whites should be held responsible for racism which has gone far beyond slavery.

Hello again, IM2.

Do you believe many Americans embrace racist beliefs...or do they FEAR the type of HATEFUL human beings many black or Americans citizens of African descent have evolved into?

1p71va.jpg

I believe that you are an idiot. For rappers are not truth tellers. Rappers are entertainers. Go to a church on Sunday or a bible study on Wednesday and see if such things are being taught.

Hello again, IM2. I am beginning to question your reading comprehension skills, as well as your grasp of modern day American culture.

Seems MILLIONS of Americans recognize rappers as fellow citizens sharing their TRUTHS...

IM2, for perhaps the 7th or 8th time I am asking you to offer an opinion explaining WHY more than ONE DOZEN Black American Entertainers President & Mrs. Obama friends & White House guests compose VIOLENCE riddled music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human *itches & 'hoes' unworthy of being treated with basic human respect?

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

And you'll keep asking because if you are using examples of rappers as some guide to anything regarding blacks but entertainment you are a loon. I live in 20178 and I see people like Rev. Barber and others like them as truth tellers and not rappers. Millions don't see shit as you claim. And when you want compare the sexism/misogyny in ALL MUSIC let me know.

Hello again, IM2.

In your opinion is popular American rapper Kendrick Lamar revealing he, as well as his siblings and numerous cousins are victims of SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse?

20s9hc.jpg

Born and raised in Compton, Kendrick Lamar Hides a Poet's Soul Behind "Pussy & Patron"

IM2, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

You are not wanting to have a decent discussion on tis matte unless you get out of blaming rappers and look at this in a manner dealing with psychology and the psychological effects of racism.

Racism: And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health

If the depression ended in 1950, your wife is a minimum 68 years old. And picking cotton is not the only qualifier of struggle.
My wife is 80. She was born in 1938.

And I didn't say all she did was pick cotton. How many times did you have to miss school to work from Sun up to Sun down in the fields?
How many of your brothers got run out of town by jealous White Redneck Crackers (Southern Democrats)??
Did you learn to fish so you could eat meat for a change?

Last edited:
Hello again, IM2.

1p71va.jpg

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

You are not wanting to have a decent discussion on tis matte unless you get out of blaming rappers and look at this in a manner dealing with psychology and the psychological effects of racism.

Hello again, IM2. Sadly, each reply you offer me indicates your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

IM2, are you accusing me of BLAMING rappers for composing music that demeans and denigrates a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's entertainer friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

IM2, after spending twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA (#ACEs) victims Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's and President Obama friend Shawn Jay-Z Carter's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I have no doubts Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY, AS WELL AS CORRECTLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect!

261nbs4.jpg

Excerpt from: "On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.." ~jazzyslim2005

IM2, I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

IM2, are you cool with President and Mrs. Obama promoting HATE toward women, as well as describing black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human creatures?

2nw372p.jpg

kaodjk.jpg

Peace.

Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery. As a result, Whites deserve neither trust nor even the right to comment on race relations. Given this seemingly pervasive attitude towards Whites, should it not follow that Whites can't trust Blacks to deal with them in an unbiased manner?

Functional debate on the topic is rarde to find.

Here's a rather thorough paper on the topic- How to stamp out cultural Marxism in a single generation

Snip from the piece...

There are very few legitimate cultural divisions in the world. Most of them are arbitrarily created, not only by political and financial elites, but also by the useful idiots and mindless acolytes infesting the sullied halls of academia.

It is perhaps no mistake that cultural Marxists in the form of social justice warriors, PC busybodies and feminists tend to create artificial divisions between people and “classes” while attacking and homogenizing very real and natural divisions between individuals based on biological reality and inherent genetic and psychological ability. This is what cultural Marxists do: divide and conquer or homogenize and conquer, whatever the situation happens to call for.

The only the true and concrete social (group) division is the division between collectivists and individualists: between those who believe the individual should be subservient to the group mind and those who believe the group is meaningless without the individual mind.

Social justice cultists rely more on collective pressure and public shaming tactics to engineer an environment in which people feel compelled to self-censor, rather than deal with the hailstorm of witch hunters and wagging fingers....

Realize there is no such thing as white privilege or male privilege: In reality, there is only institutionalized “privilege” for victim-status groups. There is no privilege for whites, males, white males or straight white males. When confronted with such claims, demand to see proof of such privilege. Invariably, you will get a long list of first world problems and complaints backed by nothing but easily debunked talking points and misrepresented statistics. People should not feel guilty for being born the way they are, and this includes us “white male devils.”

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2. Sadly, each reply you offer me indicates your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

IM2, are you accusing me of BLAMING rappers for composing music that demeans and denigrates a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's entertainer friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

IM2, after spending twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA (#ACEs) victims Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's and President Obama friend Shawn Jay-Z Carter's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I have no doubts Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY, AS WELL AS CORRECTLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect!

261nbs4.jpg

IM2, I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

IM2, are you cool with President and Mrs. Obama promoting HATE toward women, as well as describing black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human creatures?

2nw372p.jpg

kaodjk.jpg

Peace.

I comprehended what you said from the start. I'm saying that if you want a decent discussion we go farther than your simple mindedness.

Racism:
And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health

The morality of whites has been questioned because if what whites have done not as some inference of natural immorality.

Which whites are you talking about?

He didn't say that. I did. And I am not going to try specifying the particular whites who did this since the behaviors cross all socioeconomic/ethnic groups within the white race.

Hello again, IM2.

1p71va.jpg

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

Are most black mothers angry?

He didn't say that. I did. And I am not going to try specifying the particular whites who did this since the behaviors cross all socioeconomic/ethnic groups within the white race.

Oh, I'm sorry. I misquoted. It would be helpful if you'd only quote the person you're talking to instead of quoting several other people all in one response. It causes confusion when we have to pick through the litter to find the right person we want to reply to. It's a fair expectation, in my view.

And, of course, you're not going to specify. I'm pretty sure that even you know when it's time to zip it.

The problems were caused by whites.

Government policies based on racist myths help dissolve black families

The lie that African-Americans are incapable of building and maintaining family structures has been bought by many, including policymakers

There are stories that we like to tell ourselves to account for large systemic imbalances in our society, myths that we employ to feel comfortable in our analysis of social problems. Melanin makes you violent is a stupid, strange fiction; it absolves society from ever confronting the prejudice that is inextricable from policies; it perpetuates legal segregation without ever admitting that segregation is deliberate; it masks our complicity in allowing the growth of the carceral state by suggesting it must always be so.

On Wednesday, a new study by Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, Forward Together and Research Action Design put the lie to our self-serving fictions. The disproportionate criminalization of African Americans has served to reinforce segregation and income inequality over generations, and African American men are not its sole victims.

The study found that on average families with an imprisoned relative paid $13,607 in court-related costs. In addition, one in five families who participated in the study reported that they had to take out a loan to cover these costs. One in five families were unable to afford housing expenses due to the loss of income from their loved one’s incarceration. Two out of three families had difficulty meeting basic needs as a result of their loved one’s conviction and incarceration. 83% of family members primarily responsible for these costs were women.

There are over 2.2 million Americans currently in the prison system, accounting for 25% of the world’s prison population, the highest of the industrialized nations. It is estimated that 58% of the nation’s incarcerated are black and Latino men.

Black families are and have always been imperiled by aggressive criminal justice policies and demonized for their effects; the disintegration of black families then blocks the formerly incarcerated from accessing basic necessities for survival. That hardship only perpetuates systemic income inequality, and this hardship is shouldered disproportionately by black women.

In the latest cover story by Ta-Nehisi Coates, out in the October issue of the Atlantic, The Black Family in the Age of Mass Incarceration, Coates makes a case that a dystopian fairy tale about African-American family structures has accompanied the rapid rate of incarceration of African Americans as far back as 1965. At the height of the civil rights movement, then Assistant Labor Secretary Daniel Patrick Moynihan released The Negro Family, a report intended to address black urban poverty yet intentionally omitted tangible policy recommendations. Instead, it built the base of the family-centered magic fix rhetoric ubiquitous in our ongoing discussions and implementation of vast urban public policy from housing, schools and finally, the unprecedented rise of mass incarceration that disproportionately affects poor black families.

The Moynihan narrative is one of the reasons why the government created racist, classist policies that incentivized the dissolution (or non-formation) of black families, then problematized black people for not having them. In an interview, Joyce Ladner – a student at Washington University in 1964 –recalled her experiences working as a research assistant for a National Institute of Health funded study that focused on the lives of women and girls in public housing: “The welfare department had a rule that no able bodied man could be in the house if a woman received aid for dependent children.”

Moynihan’s myth that African-Americans are incapable of building and maintaining family structures was so persuasive that, to this day, it’s used to justify the warehousing of people from derelict and underserved communities. It is also employed to justify moves to divest from urban centers that would produce opportunities for the people of ‘poor moral character’, who only have ‘poor moral character’ because they were born poor.

Government policies based on racist myths help dissolve black families | Syreeta McFadden

Whites will be blamed for what they have done and there is nothing you can do about it.
Long Winded Way Of Saying:
Blacks, STOP Voting For DEMOCRATS

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

261nbs4.jpg

2nw372p.jpg

kaodjk.jpg

Peace.

I comprehended what you said from the start. I'm saying that if you want a decent discussion we go farther than your simple mindedness.

Racism:

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

261nbs4.jpg

2nw372p.jpg

kaodjk.jpg

Peace.

Racism:

Hello again, IM2. Just to be clear to your readers and me.

Why are you declining/refusing to discuss, who or what inspires or motivates most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests to compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American females of African descent as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?
____
As for the article you asked me to read. I checked the author's background, learning Alisha Gray is a single mother using big words while sharing her opinions about other people's opinions. Ms. Gray is "Followed" by 339 people.

Alisha Gray AlishaGray M.S.,M.P.H. (@ScholarNagaMama) | Twitter

On the other hand Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', who offers scientific and medical research about ABUSED and MALTREATED children like Kendrick Lamar, has two Facebook pages garnering over a 100,000 Followers and Likes, as well as a TED X presentation on 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) that has well over ONE MILLION views.

2131zsl.jpg

"How childhood trauma affects health across a lifetime" | Dr. Nadine Burke Harris

2dmicew.jpg

Frankly IM2, the fact Alisha Gray calls herself "scholarnagamama" tells me she has no interests in rocking the boat, or becoming a target of PRO BLACK HATE, by calling out a large population of her "Sistahs" who intentionally introduce their child or children to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

However IM2, if you care to discuss Alisha Gray's writings, I look forward to you beginning the discussion.

2r600gz.jpg

Peace.

Last edited:

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

Hello, Liberty. I cannot determine if most black American moms are angry people...however there is no doubt MANY moms are Child Abusers.

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

210aq95.jpg

21ct3jn.jpg

Peace.

While some blacks continue to use racism as an excuse for their failures, others are quick to call them out.

Like whites, blacks can only blame themselves for their unwillingness to better themselves.

The days of blaming white people are over. It’s time for black people to start accepting and addressing the problems within their community.
And you can always get out of the poor black community you were born into.

But, consider this. If you are white born in Kentucky, Appalachia, coal country. These people are just as poor and helplessly stuck as black ghetto people. Bad schools, no opportunities....these people have to get out to better themselves too. It’s not just black people I tell to get out of their crummy neighborhoods. My parents moved from Greece to Detroit to metro Detroit because they went from poor to less poor to middle class.

Btw, are you a man or woman? Because women are discriminated against too just like blacks. Look at every companies organizational charts you’ll see way too many white men

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

Hello, Liberty. I cannot determine if most black American moms are angry people...however there is no doubt MANY moms are Child Abusers.

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

210aq95.jpg

21ct3jn.jpg

Peace.

Are most black mothers child abusers?

Forum List

Back