Can Whites trust Blacks?

Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery. As a result, Whites deserve neither trust nor even the right to comment on race relations. Given this seemingly pervasive attitude towards Whites, should it not follow that Whites can't trust Blacks to deal with them in an unbiased manner?

Cry me a river.

You want to be trusted by black people? Try dealing with them as individuals, rather than as a monolithic group.
Black people are far more self collectivized than white people.

And thus you’ll never treat them as individuals?
It is impossible to discuss real topics with them without getting an earful of the “black experience” that they have never actually been affected by.

Not only that, but most them unironically whine about white collective thought when it is purely defensive.

Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery. As a result, Whites deserve neither trust nor even the right to comment on race relations. Given this seemingly pervasive attitude towards Whites, should it not follow that Whites can't trust Blacks to deal with them in an unbiased manner?

Cry me a river.

You want to be trusted by black people? Try dealing with them as individuals, rather than as a monolithic group.

It is impossible to discuss real topics with them without getting an earful of the “black experience” that they have never actually been affected by.

Not only that, but most them unironically whine about white collective thought when it is purely defensive.

So you believe that black people who tell you about racism never experienced racism?

Cry me a river.

So you believe that black people who tell you about racism never experienced racism?
You mean like how they assume white people who tell them about anti-white racism are racists themselves?

Cry me a river.

You mean like how they assume white people who tell them about anti-white racism are racists themselves?

I mean when a black person tells you about an experience of racism that they personally experienced, do you believe them?

I mean when a black person tells you about an experience of racism that they personally experienced, do you believe them?
Not many of them have personal stories.

But I have a few.

Except no one has said whites are inherently racist. And whites should be held responsible for racism which has gone far beyond slavery. What has been said is that whites have no right to tell blacks what they experience isn't so. Therefore this OP is a lie and one more attempt at baiting by whites in this section of the forum. So the right question is can we trust whites since whites have the record of racist and oppressive behavior, and that whites here have shown they will lie in order to make claims that have not been said.
You have said that in your posts.

Except no one has said whites are inherently racist. And whites should be held responsible for racism which has gone far beyond slavery. What has been said is that whites have no right to tell blacks what they experience isn't so. Therefore this OP is a lie and one more attempt at baiting by whites in this section of the forum. So the right question is can we trust whites since whites have the record of racist and oppressive behavior, and that whites here have shown they will lie in order to make claims that have not been said.

No, I have never said that whites as a group are inherently racist.

But I have a few.

There is no anti white racsim and there are 46 million blacks with personal stories of racism.

No, I have never said that whites as a group are inherently racist.
Your posts are littered with those statements.

But I have a few.

There is no anti white racsim and there are 46 million blacks with personal stories of racism.
There is plenty of anti white racism, There are millions of whites with the same story.

I’ll also say that black men are easier than white men. They’re usually quick to calm down. Quicker than white guys.
Yeah man, after they stomp someone out in a Chucky Cheese, they calm right down!

How does anyone trust anyone. The only thing that anyone can judge on is words and actions. I'm not particularly impressed by the people who prance around calling themselves "white" (playing the race card), and claiming "discrimination" these days, and I'm of European background. Identity politics sucks the big one.
Wow, after making your racist comment, you also became a hypocrite in the very next sentence! :laugh:

Forum List

Back