Can we talk about the balls of Ann coulter! Almost Lynched tonight

If you watch the video on Twitter she could have went through a back Door, NOPE she walks right by the rabid crowd .. the balls
The female version of Milo. I admire her, but shes wrong on many things
Like what
Loves Chris Christie, has turned on Trump

Ann Coulter says Trump ‘deserves to lose,’ will vote for him anyway
She doesn’t mean it,, she’s trying to end this immigration we have
She is a liar? Got it...

So how do you know when she means it or not?? Is it based on your feelings??
Who doesn’t lie? Lol

Hundreds of protestors gather in Berkeley for Ann Coulter appearance

Liz warren is terrified of going on Fox News
But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

god bless republican woman! You are absolutely amazing!

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
Thousands vs 12 cops? Lol they could have over powered the cops.. wow
She’s amazing.
anti dress speech people could be dangerous. They like to throw bombs and shiat

Could've, should've, would've. Again what is so amazing about going somewhere when you know no harm is going to come to you.
Compared to democrats afraid to go on fox lol hahahah

Fox doesn't want anyone on that doesn't bow down to Trump
It’s owned and operated by democrats most on air are left wing

I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob
View attachment 290905 View attachment 290906
Exactly. And the Orange Clown Internet Mob Squad still thinks that Ann Coulter is a conservative/republican. The comparison on this thread of her as a male version of Milo is accurate.
Milo another great patriot democrats have shut down.. I wonder why he had to be silenced if he’s so bad for Republicans hehehe
Milo is the same guy who exposed Richard Spencer for being an unhinged racist.....I see you have not been keeping up with your alt-right soap opera twists and turns...

Broke Milo turns on white nationalist pals & leaks a neo-Nazi’s racist rant
Why are you so anti diversity of thought? You can’t arrest people for having a different opinion then you. If it was all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. you all would be in jail
Who is oppressing Ann Coulter??

What law or policy is being passed to oppress Ann Coulter??

Conservatives can give a fuck about "diversity" period, especially diversity of people....

when you dic suckers talk about diversity of thought, what you are saying is "why can't my constantly defeated and failed ideology of racism have the same merit as those opposed to my failed and constantly defeated ideology or racism"
15F9CED4-2C75-4753-AA7D-EE6D60B53FDF.jpeg
Sorry little buddy your fallacies don’t work here

But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
Her WORDS make you cry for LAWS against her WORDS. Think about that. The FEAR is with you.

She is insignificant too me, her words don't mean shit. In my eyes she is just another loud mouth right winger followed by a bunch of fools who can't think for themselves.
Ok so let her talk lol why were you guys out there foaming at the mouth?

Who the hell is you guys.
Now you don’t affiliated with Democrats lol haha

Your fearless leaders want to take away our guns, while insisting they get them. For their protection. Shouldn't they give theirs and their bodyguards up first?

She should have just walked in with a gun on her hip to blast any of those motha phuckahs who would dare to lay a hand on her.

That's about as American as it can get.

I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob
Lol, it was YOUR people beating the guy up.

Another supporter of the mob veto.
Freedom of speech limits what the government can or can't do to infringe upon your speech...

It doesn't mean those opposed to your bullshit are prevented from voicing their freedom of speech in opposition to yours......

Who was talking about government? I was talking about the mob veto, which is opposition speech, it is physical suppression of speech.

attempting to block access is not speech.

View attachment 290915
So when Candace Owens said that there is no such thing as racism and that she never experienced it, she was lying???

Candace Owens called out for saying racial problems are nonexistent

Cool.....I guess that makes her asking the NAACP to sue her school for not protecting her against racial bullying makes sense now.....you don't have a meme for that one huh??

Did your token African American not tell you about the time she sued the Board of Education for 100K and settled for 40K?

“They started off by telling me that they were going to kill me ‘just because’ I was black,” Owens wrote in an open letter about the incident in 2016. “They warned me that if they found me at home, they were going to unload a bullet into the back of my head. They cited other ‘*******’ who had died before me, like Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks. They threatened to ‘tar and feather’ my family.”

NAACP leader who defended Candace Owens from racist trolls shocked to learn she’s conservative now
It was one incident, and not labeled as racism. It was labeled bullying. It was actually an ex-friend of hers. Did they throw some racial slurs? Yes, but that wasn’t what it was about. It was for bullying.

The thing is she shouldn't need the bodyguards and police, if lefties like you weren't rabid animals.

There is protest, and there is riot.

This shows what an idiot you are, why would I wish her harm because she is a right wing idiot like you.

Thousands vs 12 cops? Lol they could have over powered the cops.. wow
She’s amazing.
anti dress speech people could be dangerous. They like to throw bombs and shiat

Could've, should've, would've. Again what is so amazing about going somewhere when you know no harm is going to come to you.
Compared to democrats afraid to go on fox lol hahahah

Fox doesn't want anyone on that doesn't bow down to Trump
It’s owned and operated by democrats most on air are left wing
:abgg2q.jpg:

My people?? I am not conservative...…you do understand it was and has ALWAYS BEEN conservatives who stood against every emancipation effort made by a minority group, be it women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc.....

Looked like some cops beating him up in that picture -- are you saying you don't support the police??

Last edited:
Her WORDS make you cry for LAWS against her WORDS. Think about that. The FEAR is with you.

She is insignificant too me, her words don't mean shit. In my eyes she is just another loud mouth right winger followed by a bunch of fools who can't think for themselves.
Ok so let her talk lol why were you guys out there foaming at the mouth?

Who the hell is you guys.
Now you don’t affiliated with Democrats lol haha

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Your fearless leaders want to take away our guns, while insisting they get them. For their protection. Shouldn't they give theirs and their bodyguards up first?

I own firearms, so they are not my fearless leaders.

She should have just walked in with a gun on her hip to blast any of those motha phuckahs who would dare to lay a hand on her.

That's about as American as it can get.

Yea if someone comes to do you harm, deal with them.

No it was MY people being beaten.

The thing is she shouldn't need the bodyguards and police, if lefties like you weren't rabid animals.

There is protest, and there is riot.

This shows what an idiot you are, why would I wish her harm because she is a right wing idiot like you.

Then why were they trying to prevent her from entering the event space?

And why do you support that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back