can we stop making excuses for bad people and bad behavior?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Its not ok, to break the law, that means, people need to stop looking for excuses to defend islamo-nazi's, illegal aliens.

We need to bring back sedition laws, so people who aid and abet criminal go to jail, not get a pat on the back

does anyone agree with me, or i should just sit by while criminals break our laws, and some of our citizens actively help them do so?

would this extend to hanging every israeli spy we catch in our midst?

why am I guessing that your answer is a resounding no.

wink wink.

not to mention.. that any secrets they pass to a foreign nation "should have been shared anyway except the US is a bastion of CIA antisemites"...

Its not ok, to break the law, that means, people need to stop looking for excuses to defend islamo-nazi's, illegal aliens.

We need to bring back sedition laws, so people who aid and abet criminal go to jail, not get a pat on the back

does anyone agree with me, or i should just sit by while criminals break our laws, and some of our citizens actively help them do so?

Are we starting with Sandy Berger.......................?:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

I, can't get, past, the problems, with the commas, and grammar, in that post, what does, it say?

Oh come on...................the human mind can over come many such things, unless your ass cheeks get to firmly engaged to nullify the circulation to the brain don't cha know???????:eusa_whistle:

Do you agree with all laws?
Do agree with all past laws (in their original form) that have been adjusted or amended?
Figure it out (it can't be both - then we can see what should happen to those who disagree with a particular law)

Who are you referring to? If we call aiding and abetting a criminal sedition, then our government is in a whole lot of trouble...starting with Bush.

HOLY SHIT!

IT's a LIST OF JOOOOOS

Will nurse gump survive the SHOCK?!?!

Is that list from STROM FRONT!?!?!?!

I bet, uh, jewishvirtuallibrary HATES JOOOOS!

:rofl:

HOLY SHIT!

IT's a LIST OF JOOOOOS

Will nurse gump survive the SHOCK?!?!

Is that list from STROM FRONT!?!?!?!

I bet, uh, jewishvirtuallibrary HATES JOOOOS!

:rofl:

Now settle down........................I'd much rather have an actual dialog than than a flippin' tornady..................:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back