Can we speculate on LV shooter's motive?

He wanted to be famous.
I'm 64 years old, retired and I admit there are lot of people that I don't like for various reasons but I have never thought of just going out and randomly killing a lot of people. I can't understand it. I think there was more than one person, especially since in one video you hear two rifles firing that make different sounds.

Echoes.

He wanted to be famous.
I'm 64 years old, retired and I admit there are lot of people that I don't like for various reasons but I have never thought of just going out and randomly killing a lot of people. I can't understand it. I think there was more than one person, especially since in one video you hear two rifles firing that make different sounds.

Echoes.
maybe. I've heard others that don't sound that way. WHo knows though. Maybe the old bastard did do it all himself.

He wanted the infamous title of shooter in the worst mass shooting in American history? Who knows at this point? Everything is just speculation, based on very little information

Could be his method of suicide taking a lot of people with him

He's probably a USMB member and finally had enough of dealing with moronic liberals on this forum and it finally drove him to batshit craziness.

Let me preface by saying I didn't see a thread addressing this specific discussion.

What might his motive have been?

If his motive was religious, then I would speculate that he became Muslim. No other faith in modern times engages in mass carnage in the name of their religion.

If his motive was political, I would speculate that he has aligned himself with antifa based on the fact that he targeted a huge, country music concert.

He could have been disgruntled with Las Vegas and used this as a way to punish the city.

Or, he could have been jilted by a lover and used this as a way to lash out.

Or he could have just been nuts, like the kid at Sandy Hook or like John Hinckley, who tried to kill Reagan to demonstrate his love for Jodie Foster.
Definitely nuts by definition. I liked the theory that Dutch used to have, that anyone who murdered someone was by definition insane. Certainly cuts down on the Macho idea of murder...

Former anti-Trump protester deliberately targets country music fans...Steve Scalise redux?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back