can we slow down the barrage of anti semitic shit?

There are days when it seems most of the front page of the board is jew bashing threads. As if this little tiny country on the ass end of the med is the one source of everything EEEvil in the universe.

We don't get this kind of nonsense about the Irish, the italians, the Lithuanians, the moldovans or what have you.

Like I said, variety is the spice of life. and 20 "jews suck" threads on the front page of the forum is tiresome.

Not that there aren't legitimate issues with how the place is run, and what they do there. In my case, I think the legitimate gets swamped by all the zany.

The concentration of the hatred makes you wonder what the motivation is. There is something weird about spending your whole day hating on some weird (and i do mean that in its most pejorative sense) group of people half a world away, when there is so much you can do to make this good here.

There are days when it seems most of the front page of the board is jew bashing threads. As if this little tiny country on the ass end of the med is the one source of everything EEEvil in the universe.

We don't get this kind of nonsense about the Irish, the italians, the Lithuanians, the moldovans or what have you.

Like I said, variety is the spice of life. and 20 "jews suck" threads on the front page of the forum is tiresome.

Not that there aren't legitimate issues with how the place is run, and what they do there. In my case, I think the legitimate gets swamped by all the zany.

The concentration of the hatred makes you wonder what the motivation is. There is something weird about spending your whole day hating on some weird (and i do mean that in its most pejorative sense) group of people half a world away, when there is so much you can do to make this good here.
Because without the hatred towards the Jews the anti-semetic brigade would be nothing, sad but true. :eusa_eh:

When Freeman and Tinmore get competitive, it is like the alternate on most of the second half on the first page.

How many firearms were found on the Mavi Marmara?

Knives as well as steel rods and wooden batons. Those terrorists on that boat are lucky only a few of them got shot. Personally if I were flying the gunship and saw my men being attacked in that manner I would have opened fire.

The terrorists started it and tried to kill soldiers that came nearly unarmed.

Several posters on USMB have recently called me anti semite and Jew hater. Madeline and Lefty being the biggest ones.

Well?

Are you or aren't you?

I need to know for my records.

Why ask me read the body of my words on this subject. After all I could just lie to you.

Ok, I'll just put you down as "Liar."

...........But not anti-semite liar.

Next: Ringel, we need to know for the record if you have a tatoo on your ass.

There are days when it seems most of the front page of the board is jew bashing threads. (...)

This may be true, if you replace the word Jew with Muslim.

Well, there we have a bit of geographic variety, from Morocco to Indonesia, from Kazakhstan to Tanzania.

And on that you can point the finger of guilt, and I will gladly wear it. It seems Islam, especially as practiced in places like Iran and Lebanon and Sudan works hard at getting hated. It seems bigoted, narrow, anti intellectual, bloodthirsty and misogynistic.

There are days when it seems most of the front page of the board is jew bashing threads. (...)

Well, there we have a bit of geographic variety, from Morocco to Indonesia, from Kazakhstan to Tanzania.

And on that you can point the finger of guilt, and I will gladly wear it. It seems Islam, especially as practiced in places like Iran and Lebanon and Sudan works hard at getting hated. It seems bigoted, narrow, anti intellectual, bloodthirsty and misogynistic.

Yes, but Islam has its good points too.

Last edited:

If you hate...even if it seems to be warranted...expect hate back.

Hey, don't blame the jews for my stuff.

I am who I am (and you can spend all day guessing which weird christian sect you should hate on)

Kalam's point is valid. lots of ignorant hate going that way too.

I just think folks who spend the whole of their day dumping hates are boring and stupid. I have mine, but I don't obsess over them.

Forum List

Back