Can We Please Stop Funding the Muslim Bros?

Joe Walsh?

Maybe he thinks we can just drop our commitments like he stopped making child support payments for his kids...

I'd be all for cutting funding to Egypt, if we cut funding to Israel as well.

Last time I checked, we were broke.

Can anyone site any example of an attack on US interests that wasn't a direct result of US interfering in other country's politics?
(I'll exclude, as I said before, the Japanese attack on the US occupied country of Hawaii)

Come on - prove me wrong instead of slinging insults about.

define "interfering"....

I think you'll find it's US foreign policy, Israel mainly, that endangers US national security.
All attacks on US interests have been as a direct result of US interventions in other countries.

The US moaned for years about the 'unprovoked' embassy bombing in Beirut but likes to forget the US entered the conflict on the government side.
When your government enters a war, you can hardly moan when someone attacks your troops.
All attacks on US interests were a direct result of US attacks on others, the US installing a puppet government or US support for the murderous Israeli government.

You just don't like to admit it.

How's that clown college you enrolled in working out for you?

I love a challenge.

Please cite an attack on the US or US interests that wasn't the result of US intervention in a foreign country (Not Pearl harbour in the US occupied land of Hawaii).

The attack on Fort Sumter. How about you tell me ONE non Islamic nation that borders an Islamic nation that has never had a conflict with that Islamic nation. I'll save you the trouble... There isn't one.

his intervening on behalf of radical Islamists around the world and endangering our national security.

I think you'll find it's US foreign policy, Israel mainly, that endangers US national security.
All attacks on US interests have been as a direct result of US interventions in other countries.

The US moaned for years about the 'unprovoked' embassy bombing in Beirut but likes to forget the US entered the conflict on the government side.
When your government enters a war, you can hardly moan when someone attacks your troops.
All attacks on US interests were a direct result of US attacks on others, the US installing a puppet government or US support for the murderous Israeli government.

You just don't like to admit it.

Good stuff, and true. Nothing wrong with holding up a mirror now and then.

And look at what this has cost us. What a tragedy.

I love a challenge.

Please cite an attack on the US or US interests that wasn't the result of US intervention in a foreign country (Not Pearl harbour in the US occupied land of Hawaii).

The attack on Fort Sumter. How about you tell me ONE non Islamic nation that borders an Islamic nation that has never had a conflict with that Islamic nation. I'll save you the trouble... There isn't one.

The US only has two countries it has land borders with, and we've had conflicts with both of them.

If you have a border, you are going to have a conflict.

The left should view islam the same way as any other. One that seeks to take rights away from human beings and to constrain woman.

Islam is worse then Christianity as it uses force to force its will over people. It kills them and forces them to submit.

Intolerance!

(Teabagger Style)

:eusa_whistle:

Your great grandchildren will be learning about real intolerance when they're living under islam. Bowing to the big rock! :badgrin: If you're going to be against god why be for one and against the other?

Last edited:
Your great grandchildren will be learning about real intolerance when they're living under islam. Bowing to the big rock! :badgrin: If you're going to be against god why be for one and against the other?

Bowing to the big rock, bowing to the naked guy on a stick... what's the difference?

We don't have a problem in the middle east because they "want to conquer the world". We have a problem there because we keep sticking our hands in the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

That's when we aren't raising bigger, meaner hornets because they are "our guys" (Saddam, Bin Laden).

Islam is worse then Christianity as it uses force to force its will over people. It kills them and forces them to submit.

I'm assured the US is a Christian country.
The US has attacked and forced it's views on more countries than any Muslim majority country ever has.

Perhaps you would care to comment.
The fool above managed to post a list of a few US attacks on other countries to do things like murder striking sugar workers.
Perhaps I should thank him for helping me make my point.

Can anyone site any example of an attack on US interests that wasn't a direct result of US interfering in other country's politics?
(I'll exclude, as I said before, the Japanese attack on the US occupied country of Hawaii)

define "interfering"....

Oxford says:

1 (interfere with) prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly:
a holiday job would interfere with his studies
(of a thing) strike against or impede (something) when working:
the rotors are widely separated and do not interfere with one another
handle or adjust (something) without permission, especially so as to cause damage:
he admitted interfering with a van
2intervene in a situation without invitation or necessity:
she tried not to interfere in her children’s lives
3 (interfere with) British, euphemistic sexually molest (someone, especially a child).
4 (interfere with) Law attempt to bribe or intimidate (a witness):
they face charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice and interfering with witnesses
5 Physics (of light or other electromagnetic waveforms) interact to produce interference:
light pulses interfere constructively in a fibre to emit a pulse
cause interference to a broadcast radio signal.
6(of a horse) knock one foot against the fetlock of another leg.

I prefer:
Sticking your fucking fat nose in where it isn't wanted.

I love a challenge.

The best you can manage is a civil war battle?
How about an actual attack on American interests as I requested?

I see the "I hate Muslims" lobby can't manage a single example of an attack on the US or it's interests that wasn't a result of US interfering.

Will they ever admit it? - ner - they're way too stupid.

Still nothing.
I think the hawks are having trouble finding an unprovoked attack.

Are you saying that murdering Americans is justified due to our government interferring? We know that Muslims consider burning a Koran a crime punishable by death. Liberals tend to side with them, as if the penalty is just.

Are you one of those who think we asked for 9/11?

Are you saying that murdering Americans is justified due to our government interferring? We know that Muslims consider burning a Koran a crime punishable by death. Liberals tend to side with them, as if the penalty is just.

Are you one of those who think we asked for 9/11?

Murdering anyone isn't acceptable unless they're combatants in a given situation.
That means Blair and Bush would be legitimate targets as would US armed forces, but not civilians.
Same goes for Israel. I would consider the Israeli government and IDF legitimate targets but not Israeli civilians.
There is nothing to say a civilian has any responsibility for the acts of their government or armed forces.

As for 9/11 - Yes. US government policy was directly responsible.

You can't fund a murdering government like Israel and not expect some bugger to want to stop you.

Perhaps you can explain why you think 9/11 happened.

Forum List

Back