Can we openly say that hijabs are the new white hoods?

Rush asked: 'What if we openly said that hijabs are the new white hoods?'

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano

The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp
8:19 AM - Jan 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

44.3K people are talking about this

Alyssa Milano Calls Red MAGA Hats 'The New White Hood'
We can openly say that most on the reprehensible right are hateful bigots – this thread is further proof of that.
Your little” bigot” rants on the lest loses its meaning when you loons constantly ignore blatant in your face bigotry and then align with it to cry about a hat.

Correct. Just as the MAGA hats are just hats.

But wearing Hijabs in America sends messages just like MAGA hats send a message.

And the message to me of a hijab is that of incremental Islamization in our face so we get accustomed to seeing it regularly.

The goal of Islam is being implememented by some Muslims to supplant our Constitution with Sharia law.

Each hijab we see in America furthers the goal of Islamism just a tiny bit.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
virgin-mary-extreme-humility-orthodox-christian-icon-4.jpg

Jusy like virgin mary , Muslim wear out of humility ....MAGA are a sign of racism and bigotry....and your post if fully of bigotry to no surprise.

Some Muslims are following the Prophet's example and instructions.

Or do you think there are no fundamentalist Muslims in America?

No, you know there are fundamentist Muslims in America.

You just dont want us to know it.
Huh? There are fundemantalists in all ideologies, what's your point ?

The point is some religions are worse than others. Islam is the most dangerous ideology on the planet, just as much as Marxism even.
Islam has military basis all over the world, bombing different countries and invading many others I guess. Oh and it bombed 2 entire cities with nukes....islam is terrible.

Islam is bad because it is totalitarian and predatory and has no Golden Rule.

Bill Warner PhD: Any Religion is Better

Don't worry, if I was as minutely focused as you I could find confirmation bias all over the internet
Copout...kind of predictable...
My wife's expertise was the Middle East, International terrorism, mine was national terrorism. I think I alone know more about this subject than you do.
If you are possessed of that kind of knowledge, tell us which is the most dangerous kind of Jihad to the United States.

Hands down it’s the Twinkie Jihad, closely followed by the HoHo’s and Little Debbie’s. Their Jihadist tactics are subtle, subversive and stealthy, promising endless rounds of frosted delight and high fructose corn syrup while defying even the most robust of spandex and polyester knits to contain their war on mankind.
We have a Crusader Rabbit zealot in our midst....... Probably thinks we should turn the country into some form of fascist state and proceed to evict and/or kill all those who don't look or act like us.........

By the way I hate Little Debbie's..... Too sweet!! Now potato chips on the other hand.......... The wife told me there's not a potato that is safe around me....... :lol:

Hmmm.....are we bing infiltrated by potato chip zealots? A crispy fifth column hidden in our midst?

Copout...kind of predictable...
My wife's expertise was the Middle East, International terrorism, mine was national terrorism. I think I alone know more about this subject than you do.
If you are possessed of that kind of knowledge, tell us which is the most dangerous kind of Jihad to the United States.

Hands down it’s the Twinkie Jihad, closely followed by the HoHo’s and Little Debbie’s. Their Jihadist tactics are subtle, subversive and stealthy, promising endless rounds of frosted delight and high fructose corn syrup while defying even the most robust of spandex and polyester knits to contain their war on mankind.
We have a Crusader Rabbit zealot in our midst....... Probably thinks we should turn the country into some form of fascist state and proceed to evict and/or kill all those who don't look or act like us.........

By the way I hate Little Debbie's..... Too sweet!! Now potato chips on the other hand.......... The wife told me there's not a potato that is safe around me....... :lol:

Hmmm.....are we bing infiltrated by potato chip zealots? A crispy fifth column hidden in our midst?
1wFtc1H.gif

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp

Ridiculous thought that hijabs are the equivalent of KKK hoods. Hijabs are religious headgear and are worn at the wearer's choice, the same as a Jewish man might wish to wear a yamulke while some do not. Some of the Muslim women in my neighborhood choose to wear hijab, others do not. In what parts of the country are these stupid rumors being spread?

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

Ridiculous thought that hijabs are the equivalent of KKK hoods. Hijabs are religious headgear and are worn at the wearer's choice, the same as a Jewish man might wish to wear a yamulke while some do not. Some of the Muslim women in my neighborhood choose to wear hijab, others do not. In what parts of the country are these stupid rumors being spread?
I think a decently convincing argument could be made that only those who could pass a basic test about Islam should be able to discuss it or vote on it.

You seem to believe you know enough about Islam to explain some aspects of it and defend it.

Am I correct?

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

I think a decently convincing argument could be made that only those who could pass a basic test about Islam should be able to discuss it or vote on it.

You seem to believe you know enough about Islam to explain some aspects of it and defend it.

Am I correct?

I have serious doubts you are as qualified as you think you, based on your posts here.

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

Am I correct?

I have serious doubts you are as qualified as you think you, based on your posts here.

Your doubts might well be justified.

How would we know?

Alyssa Milano
[emoji818]
@Alyssa_Milano

Am I correct?

How would we know?
We can’t. It is the internet after all.

Am I correct?

How would we know?
We can’t. It is the internet after all.

Oh, so you are saying Islam is only effective or valid or existant when you can see the Muslim?

Maybe that is where the Blind Sheikh went wrong.

He couldnt see.

Forum List

Back