Can we keep this up. Libs say yes.

Here's an idea. How about the conservatives stop blaming the liberals, and the liberals stop blaming the conservatives. How about we just stop fucking whining and recognize that we're destroying the country and fix it. How fucking hard is that? We can argue over who did what later... after we've stopped screwing our grandchildren.

Is that too hard?

Liberals are the ones destroying the country. Why shouldn't we blame them? Before you can solve a problem you have to identify the cause. Look to the left to find the cause of the government spending us into bankruptcy. Even now Chuck Schumer is labeling anyone who wants to cut government spending an "extremist."

Yeah, Liberals are destroying your country. I'm sure Goldman Sachs' CEO Lloyd Blankfein who just paid himself $18 million in a company whose profits just slumped, is a raving liberal....

The Funniest part is, when Bush was spending Half a trillion more than we took in, in a year. The libs said we could not keep it up, and it was going to ruin us. Now that their man is in the WH and is spending 1.5 TRILLION more a year than we take in, all of the sudden they say it is not a big deal, and is not effecting the economy.

Huh?

Here's an idea. How about the conservatives stop blaming the liberals, and the liberals stop blaming the conservatives. How about we just stop fucking whining and recognize that we're destroying the country and fix it. How fucking hard is that? We can argue over who did what later... after we've stopped screwing our grandchildren.

Is that too hard?

Liberals are the ones destroying the country. Why shouldn't we blame them? Before you can solve a problem you have to identify the cause. Look to the left to find the cause of the government spending us into bankruptcy. Even now Chuck Schumer is labeling anyone who wants to cut government spending an "extremist."

Yeah, Liberals are destroying your country. I'm sure Goldman Sachs' CEO Lloyd Blankfein who just paid himself $18 million in a company whose profits just slumped, is a raving liberal....

Care to explain how much a CEO of a private company Paid with Private funds Makes in his bonus is destroying this country? Me personally I think it has more to do with the 1.5 Trillion dollars a year in Deficit spending than anything else, but then I don't have the benefit for Liberal Logic to explain it to me :)

At the moment our national debt comes in at over 14.275 trillion dollars. the debt owed by every tax payer is $128,429.00. The budget deficit for just this year sits at 1.3 trillion dollars and rising. The CBO states that we'll add another 9 trillion dollars to our budget deficit over the next 9 years. How many of you think that we can do what the left wants and maintain out of control spending at its current levels? The enclosed link is to the U.S. National Debt Clock: real time. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Actually they said 9.5 trillion over 10 yrs. That's 950 billion dollar deficit per year. That's a reduction of about 400 billion from current deficit. Using your figure of 9 trillion over 9 years, it would be 350 billion dollar per year reduction.

CBO estimates $9.5 trillion in deficits over 10 years | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Last edited:

Care to explain how much a CEO of a private company Paid with Private funds Makes in his bonus is destroying this country? Me personally I think it has more to do with the 1.5 Trillion dollars a year in Deficit spending than anything else, but then I don't have the benefit for Liberal Logic to explain it to me :)

Goldman Sachs took Tarp money. That aside, it is not private funds. They are funds from yours and mine super annuation funds.

:eusa_whistle:The government will do the same thing they have been doing. They will continue following Keynesian monetary policy. This means debasing the dollar. Which causes inflation. Inflation has been the main force that has eroded the lifestyle of the middle class. It does this by moving them into higher and higher tax brackets, increasing the tax burden of the average citizen. This was done with the elected leaders of 1913 saying only the rich will have to pay taxes.
They will continue to print dollars and the minute the world creates or chooses, another currency to use as the global currency, the dollar will crash and our economy will follow.
After having said all of this--- I could be wrong :eusa_whistle:

Since FDR up until Reagan..we experienced amazing growth..and the creation of a middle class. The Friedman model gave us the Great Depression in the 30s, bank and financial bailouts in the 80s, 90s. 2000 - 2011. Even Alan Greenspan admitted it was not working.

Calling people "savages" and simpletons may feel good..but it's hardly good analysis.

Since Reagan we have seen the destruction of the middle class

Yes, that we have the richest country in the history of mankind shouldn't be construed as that we did anything right

Yes we are the richest which means we can do a much better job for the poor and working class. The wealthy seem to be doing pretty well

And a good part of the deficit came from giving tax cuts to that very same CEO

Forum List

Back