can we just exodus liberals and gaythiest already?

TNumber

Apr 18, 2016
America
they clearly have no morals, they deny God, there perverts who want to push the agenda of basically saten, they want 2 prosecute Christians&Christianity (see War on Christmas for proof). They do nothing good and just suck resources from hard working Americans. If they dont like it here they shoud just LEAVE and go back were they came from. Hell probly.
I guess God will Have His way with them when its theyre time. they just sicken me there so discusting

Worse yet, they correct your spelling, grammar and punctuation.

redline.png

so we should exile people because of their sins? Where did Christ preach that? The scriptures teach us to reach out in love and kindness to sinners. Having patience and long suffering to draw them back to the Lord.

So since you don't want to put in the work the Lord asks us, should we exile you for your sins?

If they dont like it here they shoud just LEAVE and go back were they came from.

... and go back were they came from.

you should not take it so seriously, the Juvenal Justice Administration at your reformatory was just trying to help you think better of yourself in fact other people who chose to listen actually are comfortable where they are staying.

they clearly have no morals, they deny God, there perverts who want to push the agenda of basically saten, they want 2 prosecute Christians&Christianity (see War on Christmas for proof). They do nothing good and just suck resources from hard working Americans. If they dont like it here they shoud just LEAVE and go back were they came from. Hell probly.
I guess God will Have His way with them when its theyre time. they just sicken me there so discusting
images

Sometimes i wonder if we christians are a little bit guilty too for the miserable state we are in, i mean we are way too passive and tolerant, there are still alot of christians in america but they are not vocal enough not active enough they dont fight enough in my opinion, but maybe they do and im wrong

Wow, if Jesus could hear how y'all are talking about his people... He would be so disappointed

Sometimes i wonder if we christians are a little bit guilty too for the miserable state we are in, i mean we are way too passive and tolerant, there are still alot of christians in america but they are not vocal enough not active enough they dont fight enough in my opinion, but maybe they do and im wrong

They insist on making the rules for the entire country.

The rest of us have grown tired of their control issues.

Who's forcing you to stay in the U.S. with Liberals and gays??
There's the door -->

You’re wrong.

And that you and other Christians are in a miserable state is the fault of those Christians alone.

Perhaps you and other Christians wouldn’t be as miserable if you acted instead like Christians and less like authoritarian ideologues.

And I think your posts demonstrates the danger of religious home schooling.

They insist on making the rules for the entire country.

The rest of us have grown tired of their control issues.

Those darn Christians- they keep insisting on making rules for the entire country.

200 years now.

The problem is Christians aren't doing enough to clean up their own lives. We need to clean the inner vessal before we will clean. Anything else

Forum List

Back