Can we honestly allow liberals to run this country?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
Just seeing some of the liberalist propaganda on this message board makes me realize how in danger our country is if liberals take over. Basically, unless bush takes power, are country is going to go into the garbage. If hitlerly takes power, or obama, we will see a whole new nation.

get ready to press 2 for english, libtards

get ready for taco bell food in our schools

get ready for gay marriages performed at high school graduations

get ready for mandatory tolerance of man on animal or man on man sex

get ready for half of congress to be islamists, fagists, foreigners or something worse.

get ready for a one government ruled world, led by liberals who want a one race, one thought world.

this is the future under liberalism.

and when the democrats retain control of congress and win the whitehouse, you'll be moving out of the country, I trust?

im not going to let the libtards take over my country.

it will be libs getting the boot in 08. america didnt realize they were getting san fransicko values in 06. now they know better.

trust me, if bush could run again, he would beat any dumpocrat in a landslide. if he couldnt, i would hope he would rig the election because it is too important that he maintains power instead of an appease-o-crat

im not going to let the libtards take over my country.

it will be libs getting the boot in 08. america didnt realize they were getting san fransicko values in 06. now they know better.

trust me, if bush could run again, he would beat any dumpocrat in a landslide. if he couldnt, i would hope he would rig the election because it is too important that he maintains power instead of an appease-o-crat

but if the democrats, by some strange stroke of luck, DO win, you'll move to some other country, I assume?

but if the democrats, by some strange stroke of luck, DO win, you'll move to some other country, I assume?

no, because history has shown that most people cant stomach liberalism for long. I will only have to wait a few years for the nightmare to end.

no, because history has shown that most people cant stomach liberalism for long. I will only have to wait a few years for the nightmare to end.

well fine. I certainly hope you are miserable. try not to make too much noise.

well fine. I certainly hope you are miserable. try not to make too much noise.

america can impeach liberals. bush has never gotten impeached. so it might even be less than 4 years before we kick the libs out. america cant take 4 more years of liberalism.

I am a die hard Conservative Republican. BUT if my choice was between someone like You Lieberalism or the worst of the Liberals in the party of the democrats now, I would vote Democrat.

Your a bigot, a racist, as ignorant as they get.

america can impeach liberals. bush has never gotten impeached. so it might even be less than 4 years before we kick the libs out. america cant take 4 more years of liberalism.

Come on...I know you are a democrat, but you are taking this just a bit too much "over the top". It is parody of boorish conservatism, to be sure, but it is just a bit too hamfisted to be believed.

If you came back with a new persona, and toned this act down just a bit, you would really get lots of people to question conservatism, or at least question the type of people conservatism attracts. But as it is, you are too crude and coarse and buffoonish to be taken seriously.

But as a diehard liberal, I appreciate the effort, if not the effect.

Unless I've been living in an alternate universe, It's been the GOP pulling all the strings since 2000. We haven't had liberals actually in charge of the government since 1994. And when Chimpy McPresident was installed by the SCOTUS they had it locked down tight. So, all the shit you're so unhappy about has happened on HIS and the GOP's watch.

Do us all a favor...Give your ears a good tug and pop yer head outa yer ass. Troll.

Forum List

Back