can we get rid of dhs please? adds and enforces 6 year old on terrorist no-fly list

This is one of those lose-lose situations for DHS. I'm reminded of the movie Terminator when the Arnold Schwartzenegger character systematically kills all the Sarah Connors he finds in the telephone directory until he finds the real one he's looking for. Same thing here: There is probably a good reason for that particular name to remain on the no-fly list even though there's a six year old with the same name. But the news media is pretty good at turning this around and make it look like a matter of bureaucratic incompetency.

It would be more accurate to say that there's a six year old whose name is the same as a person on the no-fly list. But reporting that a six year old has been placed on the list makes for bigger headlines.

So much for journalistic integrity.

I agree with Toome above. If a dog bites a man, that is not news. If a man bites a dog, now that is front page news. Same sort of thing here with the kids name on the no fly list.

This is one of those lose-lose situations for DHS. I'm reminded of the movie Terminator when the Arnold Schwartzenegger character systematically kills all the Sarah Connors he finds in the telephone directory until he finds the real one he's looking for. Same thing here: There is probably a good reason for that particular name to remain on the no-fly list even though there's a six year old with the same name. But the news media is pretty good at turning this around and make it look like a matter of bureaucratic incompetency.

It would be more accurate to say that there's a six year old whose name is the same as a person on the no-fly list. But reporting that a six year old has been placed on the list makes for bigger headlines.

That makes sense, except for the fat that the 6 year old is the one getting hassled by the TSA, not whoever has that name that is really on the list. If the TSA can not recognize the fact that a 6 yo is not a terrorist that is bureaucratic incompetence. Considering that some of these children with the same name are frequent fliers you would think that they would get their act together. Instead, they have people, like you, defending them for their stupidity.

Stupid is as stupid does.

That makes sense, except for the fat that the 6 year old is the one getting hassled by the TSA, not whoever has that name that is really on the list. If the TSA can not recognize the fact that a 6 yo is not a terrorist that is bureaucratic incompetence. Considering that some of these children with the same name are frequent fliers you would think that they would get their act together. Instead, they have people, like you, defending them for their stupidity.

Really, Might they be thinking that terrorist are not above using kids to carry out their attacks?

just saying :)

once again, it shows how stupid it is that the list is by name only as if getting spoofed documents is hard

once again, it shows how stupid it is that the list is by name only as if getting spoofed documents is hard

now that is a good point.

Really, Might they be thinking that terrorist are not above using kids to carry out their attacks?

how does that make any sense? they use kids with the same name as other terrorists? your post make 0 sense as usual

how does that make any sense? they use kids with the same name as other terrorists? your post make 0 sense as usual

Wow, and you as usual don't get a joke when you see one. That would explain the "just saying" with a smiley next to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
You partisan fucks are stupid. They let the girl fly THAT day. The next time she flies they will let her fly again THAT day. It's not like they took her into the back room and beat a confession of terrorism out of her.

Big deal she's on a list .

You partisan fucks are stupid. They let the girl fly THAT day. The next time she flies they will let her fly again THAT day. It's not like they took her into the back room and beat a confession of terrorism out of her.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You callin me crazy? You're the bat shit loon who wants to get rid of the TSA.

You callin me crazy? You're the bat shit loon who wants to get rid of the TSA.

yea because they are so effective! they can go to hell just like dhs and doe can

I agree with getting rid of the DoE , but that's another thread. You don't think that TSA has kept some planes from being blown up since 2001?

I agree with getting rid of the DoE , but that's another thread. You don't think that TSA has kept some planes from being blown up since 2001?

nope and I don't think their all invasive bullshit is worth their incompetence

Welp, your insane.

Invasive :lol: You show up and take your shoes off walk through a metal detector and show a state issued picture ID. Those fucking natzis

Welp, your insane.

Invasive :lol: You show up and take your shoes off walk through a metal detector and show a state issued picture ID. Those fucking natzis

and now you go into a database that tracks all your info about the flight including seat, to and from, type of payment, etc and now you get scanned by an xray machine that allows pervs and pedos to look at you and your kids and spouses privates as you travel. they also can search your bags based on loose criteria a tond let ged loser tsa people act as tough guys towards you whenever they have a bad day.

Forum List

Back